Stimulus check tracker (1 Viewer)

Nope! I don't remember adding my direct deposit info on my tax form, so I may be in for a long wait.
@Andrus and anyone else who wants to provide direct deposit information to IRS, you should be able to do that on this page starting Wednesday. Use the "Get My Payment" button on the right. Make sure you have your latest tax return handy, because you will have to verify you AGI and refund amount from your latest tax filing to verify your identity.

Mine did show up as deposited this morning. My 17 year old was included. Since this is supposed to be a credit against next tax return, I guess that will hit me up for another $500 at that time.

Deposited overnight.

Deposited overnight.

Mine arrived this morning , will pay 1/3 of current tax due

though I probably should talk with a tax prep this year had different situation in 2019 than previous years

Still nothing for me. The last few years, I've had to pay, so I never have got a refund direct deposited. Obviously, I've filed a return and paid, but I don't think the IRS has my bank account info directly from that. I guess I'll have to be patient and wait for their website to allow me to enter my direct deposit info. Hurry up and wait, fun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom