Stimulus check tracker (1 Viewer)

You can always get a Fire TV stick, cube, or apple TV, Tivo, etc.

Sometimes, the smart app TV's can get annoying.

We use the Fire Stick 4K for YouTubeTV. It works better than the built in Samsung apps.

lol, I'm not that old.

:mad:

I thought you were around my age.. i had a high school buddy circa 88/89 when i was a freshman/sophomore who absolutely poured that stuff on every morning, then picked me up for school since he was the only one of our friends old enough to drive.. he was actually a really popular guy back then, even drenched in Drakkar.

I have not worn cologne in probably 15 yrs or more.. i just reek of the redolent smell of male musk and pheromones... but my jam ‘back in the day‘ was Eternity for Men.. i wore it, i loved it, and those of the opposing sex seemed to love it as well.. but the very FIRST cologne i ever wore, I’m talking around 13 yrs old, was my dad’s Grey Flannel .. that stuff was the very definition of ‘love it, or hate it’- i actually still quite like the smell of it, and some girls complimented me on it too- but for other people, it seems to just be really offensive, there is no middle ground.. also wore Polo cologne in the green bottle (again my dad’s)- but it must be very neutral since i dont even remember what it smelled like.. the only other cologne i ever wore regularly (besides the aforementioned Eternity)- was ‘RED for Men, by Giorgio Beverly Hills’.. quite the fancy name, and came in a fancy bottle as well.. i seem to remember the smell being really good, but i think the ‘smell’ I remember is mostly colored by the nostalgia i have for the time in my life when i wore it.

And this has been ‘Stories with MBS”

I thought you were around my age.. i had a high school buddy circa 88/89 when i was a freshman/sophomore who absolutely poured that stuff on every morning, then picked me up for school since he was the only one of our friends old enough to drive.. he was actually a really popular guy back then, even drenched in Drakkar.

I have not worn cologne in probably 15 yrs or more.. i just reek of the redolent smell of male musk and pheromones... but my jam ‘back in the day‘ was Eternity for Men.. i wore it, i loved it, and those of the opposing sex seemed to love it as well.. but the very FIRST cologne i ever wore, I’m talking around 13 yrs old, was my dad’s Grey Flannel .. that stuff was the very definition of ‘love it, or hate it’- i actually still quite like the smell of it, and some girls complimented me on it too- but for other people, it seems to just be really offensive, there is no middle ground.. also wore Polo cologne in the green bottle (again my dad’s)- but it must be very neutral since i dont even remember what it smelled like.. the only other cologne i ever wore regularly (besides the aforementioned Eternity)- was ‘RED for Men, by Giorgio Beverly Hills’.. quite the fancy name, and came in a fancy bottle as well.. i seem to remember the smell being really good, but i think the ‘smell’ I remember is mostly colored by the nostalgia i have for the time in my life when i wore it.

I was in 2nd grade....;)

I graduated hs in 89, so we're not too far off. I wore the Polo in the green bottle. It had sort of a pine tree smell to it. But I haven't worn cologne in forever either.

They sent my mother’s check to my house, and they misspelled her name? What’s best practice in this case? Obviously I will give the check to my mother, but what should she do with a check that has errors on it?

They sent my mother’s check to my house, and they misspelled her name? What’s best practice in this case? Obviously I will give the check to my mother, but what should she do with a check that has errors on it?

She should still be able to deposit the check. I don't think a bank would refuse it. I assume she's done this with previous stimulus payments?

Simple, just have her go to court, tell the judge she wants to change her legal name to whatever’s on the check, the cash the check.

Super late to the party, but Uncle Joe finally came through today with a paper check. Still no idea why we didn’t get a direct deposit above we got the previous two via DD and didn’t change anything about our info.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom