Stop making it personal about Taysom. He plays whatever he’s told (1 Viewer)

SaintsBrah

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
It’s funny seeing all the emotions about him playing QB. This is an extenuating circumstance where he is the best current option due to injury.

But he never once refused to play Joker or special teams when they’ve asked. He would be the water boy if that’s what they wanted..

Regardless, I’ve never seen effort quite like what he brings (that is saying something- because this team leaves it all out there), and I’ll respect that regardless of what position he plays.

It’s been a pretty crazy and rough season. Our team and fans haven’t had this kind of defeat in quite some time. Blame will be disbursed in many directions, along with some heat on it. Maybe even extra spicy heat. I personally wish the season was ending tomorrow, so the draft talk would begin. I will say this, it’s been nice to see that our players have yet to “pack it in” and there has been some lesser players that have played well…..Ringo/Holmes etc. Werner and Adebo look solid. Granderson has played well too. Lots of good looking young pieces

What the heck are you referring to OP?

What kind of weird white knight thread is this? Who is saying Taysom doesn't play with incredible heart and effort?? Who is making this personal? Where are you seeing personal attacks on TH7???

The only thing i've seen on this board is that while everyone loves the player, he's just not an NFL QB.

That's not a personal attack whatsoever.

It’s funny seeing all the emotions about him playing QB. This is an extenuating circumstance where he is the best current option due to injury.

But he never once refused to play Joker or special teams when they’ve asked. He would be the water boy if that’s what they wanted..

Regardless, I’ve never seen effort quite like what he brings (that is saying something- because this team leaves it all out there), and I’ll respect that regardless of what position he plays.
Appreciate the post but effort alone does not win

So, are we supposed to be lobbying for Hill to get a "Participation Trophy" because of his "hard work" and "tremendous heart"? This ain't personal, it's about winning football from what I have seen thus far is that heart and effort means very little without the proper skillset.

So, are we supposed to be lobbying for Hill to get a "Participation Trophy" because of his "hard work" and "tremendous heart"? This ain't personal, it's about winning football from what I have seen thus far is that heart and effort means very little without the proper skillset.
Yes, my immediate thought after seeing the thread title was "Stop taking it personally when people voice their opinion that Taysom Is not a good every-down QB."

Hey buddy, make sure that you read the comment from WhoDAt.DrewDat. I believe that you have no idea what u are talking about. Bwaaah, Bwaaah, Bwaaah. Playing QB 5-10X a game? Bring it on. Every snap, boy nooooooo!

Taysom fans on this forum ...... more specifically, the ones who are more vocal and enthusiastic about him, since I like to believe most of us are fans of him at varying levels......are/have become downright bossy and insufferable.

"Stop doing/saying this!!!"

"Leave this thread if you don't support Taysom!!"

(Prior to Thurs)..."Taysom is the guy now, and everybody just needs to get on board with it!!!!"

Wait a minute now.....

Heart and effort was all Winston shown this year. He was lighting it up either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom