Store launches underpants for left-handed men (1 Viewer)

Tony The Fish

"Bury Me In Smoke"
Reaction score
LONDON (Reuters) - A British store is launching a range of underpants for left-handed men, an innovation it says will save them both time and embarrassment in front of the porcelain.
The new range, by UK-based Hom, will have a horizontal opening instead of a vertical slit accessed from the right-hand side, breaking a tradition that has lasted for 75 years.
"In our view, this is a vital step toward equality for left-handed men," said Rob Faucherand of Debenhams store.
http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSTRE58M5FM20090923

About time! Now I can have the confidence of a "normal" man when speed whippin' out the wang in front of the drunks at the trough. I can't wait for the US debut!

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
uhh... Im left handed and I have no trouble taking my Johnson out of my boxers....

this makes very little sense

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
uhh... Im left handed and I have no trouble taking my Johnson out of my boxers....

me too.

(but we have adapted to all kinds of things we don't even realize that we've adapted to. that's why we're better)

KardiacKat

Very Banned
Reaction score
me too.

(but we have adapted to all kinds of things we don't even realize that we've adapted to. that's why we're better)

It's true. I theorize that the reason left-handed people seem to always be so smart and/or creative is because they have had to adapt to a right-handed world.

Saint77

Burrrrrrrsitis!
Reaction score
LONDON (Reuters) - A British store is launching a range of underpants for left-handed men, an innovation it says will save them both time and embarrassment in front of the porcelain.
The new range, by UK-based Hom, will have a horizontal opening instead of a vertical slit accessed from the right-hand side, breaking a tradition that has lasted for 75 years.
"In our view, this is a vital step toward equality for left-handed men," said Rob Faucherand of Debenhams store.
http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSTRE58M5FM20090923

About time! Now I can have the confidence of a "normal" man when speed whippin' out the wang in front of the drunks at the trough. I can't wait for the US debut!

the bolded implies that your peeing in front of a crowd :shrug:, and you have fumbleitis of the 11nth finger.

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

Next thing they'll be wanting to marry.

FLIPPY

Angler of the Year
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
FINALLY!!!!!! Left handed, living in a right handed world.......We've finally made great strides for the lefties of the world.....:9:

Now we don't have to protest in DC.....

There goes our chant though...."I'm fine, in my right mind, get use to it"......:ezbill:

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's true. I theorize that the reason left-handed people seem to always be so smart and/or creative is because they have had to adapt to a right-handed world.

lol, its funny as hell to watch people use my computer with my mouse on the left side. They always reach across with their right hand to use the mouse..... But when I use their computers I have no trouble using my right hand on the mouse.

TheBigEasy99

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score

No offense, but some of us lefties have a little more “Johnson” to deal with than others. Think of it like wielding an unruly garden hose, if you will. Gotta get a firm grip right away on that bad boy or its gonna fly all over the place.

Three Monkeys

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score

me too.

That's because you're looking at him, in essence flipping the fly around so that the necessary left-handed adjustment has been made.

See Hard

Spelling Police
Reaction score
They should do the same horizontal opening for boxer shorts.

It's a real pain when they get all twisted in there and the opening is way over on one thigh... A horizontal opening would give us more leeway to deal with that.

BBSaint

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
leftorium_400.jpg

Found a pic of the owner at his store

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
lol, its funny as hell to watch people use my computer with my mouse on the left side. They always reach across with their right hand to use the mouse..... But when I use their computers I have no trouble using my right hand on the mouse.

I'm the same way - I don't care what side the mouse is on.

But that leads to a funny story:

A few years ago, at a bar or party or something, there's probably 6 or 8 of us talking. At least half the group was female and we started talking about me being left handed because everyone else there was right handed. We were talking about how lefties do have to adapt to many things that are just set up for righties.

One of the girls giggled and goes, "Which hand do you . . . you know what . .. with??"

I responded, "It depends on which side the mouse is on."

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom