Stormy Daniels was “terrified” of Ben Roethlisberger (1 Viewer)

No witch hunt here. I believe in reserving judgment also. I personally know that Ben raped the girl in Milledgeville. That’s all I’ve spoken on. Do not care if me knowing that creeps you out.
I have zero doubts he did it. He’s scum.

I have zero doubts he did it. He’s scum.

Agreed.
Fury I’d never advocate witch hunting, truly. I’m the opposite of that.

My bro literally knows the victim. He graduated GMC right there in Milledgeville, and was there the night this terrible thing happened.

I texted him (my bro) about this discussion here today, and I will not post his response. Some truths are just that, truths.

I only dropped my hat in on this one.... as once I saw someone use the ‘logic’ that he never did time therefore he must be innocent I just had to.

There are more people who will associate the Saints with 'Bountygate' then they will Roethlisberger with 'Rape'.

Agreed.
Fury I’d never advocate witch hunting, truly. I’m the opposite of that.

My bro literally knows the victim. He graduated GMC right there in Milledgeville, and was there the night this terrible thing happened.

I texted him (my bro) about this discussion here today, and I will not post his response. Some truths are just that, truths.

I only dropped my hat in on this one.... as once I saw someone use the ‘logic’ that he never did time therefore he must be innocent I just had to.
That’s horrible logic. Pro, and even semi-pro/college athletes get away with illegal activities all the time.

Like I stated earlier, I don’t trust either one of these people. And I stand by that statement.

I have been quiet in this thread. That's because most, if not all, of the posters in this very contentious thread have been male which, in my opinion, negates you from being able to put yourself in a woman's vulnerable position.

I've never been raped. I've never been metoo'd. I have been, Hey, you misunderstood, I didn't intend to touch you like that, it was a "slip", leading me, even now, app. 25 years later, to question, DID I misread it?

I, of course, don't WANT to be raped; but, because I haven't, I cannot totally appreciate how someone who HAS been raped feels, though, my gender gives me that vulnerability.

I want you guys to think about that as you respond with your opinions about rape and consider how very close you are to saying a prostitute "deserves" it because she's had sex in the past for money. What if I told you I'VE had sex with 1,000s of men in the past just because I wanted to? Would that mean I give up my right to choose NOT to have sex with you or my right to feel threatened? I don't particularly like Stormy either but I can't believe some of the things I'm reading here.

I will choose. Stormy will choose. And I will abhor women who falsely report and claim themselves victims. It demeans women who HAVE been victims.

I have been quiet in this thread. That's because most, if not all, of the posters in this very contentious thread have been male which, in my opinion, negates you from being able to put yourself in a woman's vulnerable position.

I've never been raped. I've never been metoo'd. I have been, Hey, you misunderstood, I didn't intend to touch you like that, it was a "slip", leading me, even now, app. 25 years later, to question, DID I misread it?

I, of course, don't WANT to be raped; but, because I haven't, I cannot totally appreciate how someone who HAS been raped feels, though, my gender gives me that vulnerability.

I want you guys to think about that as you respond with your opinions about rape and consider how very close you are to saying a prostitute "deserves" it because she's had sex in the past for money. What if I told you I'VE had sex with 1,000s of men in the past just because I wanted to? Would that mean I give up my right to choose NOT to have sex with you or my right to feel threatened? I don't particularly like Stormy either but I can't believe some of the things I'm reading here.

Wonderful post Marsha.

My wife has been raped, and sexually molested as a child. So this one hits close to home for me. As close as it can as I am a man.
I detest rapists, child molesters and any man who strikes a woman.
Period.
Point.
Blank.

Those things get me out of the middle I strive for, real quick.
A man (most) is/are so much physically stronger than a woman, so I can’t fathom striking a woman. Unfathomable. Same with sexual assault, to me.

I will choose. Stormy will choose. And I will abhor women who falsely report and claim themselves victims. It demeans women who HAVE been victims.

Wonderful post Marsha.

My wife ....... So this one hits close to home for me. As close as it can as I am a man..
As I said, I can't imagine. And I know I've been very lucky. When I was around 17, I was working as a waitress. One night after we closed, a bunch of my fellow waitresses were sitting down having pie, sodas, smoking, relaxing ... and talking. For some reason, the conversation turned to, Have you ever been raped? I listened to story after story (not all of them, but many more than I probably would have thought) and couldn't believe what I was hearing. It was mostly just the circumstances, like, I was at college and as I got off the bus one night, there he was, or, It was my stepfather, rather than like a total therapy session and it was never talked about again.

I remember it like yesterday as kind of a denouement out of my childhood where I thought every child had grown up like me, safe and taken care of and school campuses were safe places, etc.

As I said, I can't imagine. And I know I've been very lucky. When I was around 17, I was working as a waitress. One night after we closed, a bunch of my fellow waitresses were sitting down having pie, sodas, smoking, relaxing ... and talking. For some reason, the conversation turned to, Have you ever been raped? I listened to story after story (not all of them, but many more than I probably would have thought) and couldn't believe what I was hearing. It was mostly just the circumstances, like, I was at college and as I got off the bus one night, there he was, or, It was my stepfather, rather than like a total therapy session and it was never talked about again.

I remember it like yesterday as kind of a denouement out of my childhood where I thought every child had grown up like me, safe and taken care of and school campuses were safe places, etc.

Agreed Marsha.

Sadly it is way more prevalent than it should be and I cannot imagine.

I’d much rather the abuse I endured. I’m glad it has not happened to you ma’aaaaaaan. ?

I’m glad it has not happened to you ma’aaaaaaan. ?
Thank you. And also, if you're not into calling me "man", you can call me "dude." That or Dudess, or La Dudessino if you’re not into the whole brevity thing.

Okay, she's a prostitute, whore, professional caregiver, etc. who will do I'm guessing anything for cash. She slept with the President, allegedly (sp?). With that said, She's terrified of Big Ben. I just pulled up some of her work. She's not my type of hype but she looks like she knows what she's doing. Her work is very credible, and yet she's afraid of Ben Roethlisberger. Ben must be on that Uncle Ernie level
Bing video

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom