Story Time (Where it's at) (1 Viewer)

UndeadSnoopy

Resting in Peace
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I had an idea for a thread where I would start with the first paragraph of a story and the next poster would continue the story with another paragraph and so on.

I searched to see if this had been done before and found this:

The OP was brutally assaulted. He deserved an episode on Law & Order: SVU.

I've decided to roll the dice and try it again.

So...

He killed the headlights and put it in neutral. There was a destination a little up the road. His baby was in Reno now and he wouldn't share her with another boy. Every breathe she took, every move she made, he'd been watching her. He got out of the car and called to Roxanne's window on the second floor. Would she call the police?

unfortunately, she then realized the police are on hiatus. she then thought about calling sting in case of another reunion tour.

unfortunately, she then realized the police are on hiatus. she then thought about calling sting in case of another reunion tour.

She wanted him so badly. Inside her there was longing. But she had built this fortress around her heart. So she watched him dodge the bottles and cans as she dumped her garbage on him. She clapped her hands and wondered if he got her message in the bottles.

She wanted him so badly. Inside her there was longing. But she had built this fortress around her heart. So she watched him dodge the bottles and cans as she dumped her garbage on him. She clapped her hands and wondered if he got her message in the bottles.
he was nervous about how crazy she was acting as she started chanting " yeah yeah yeah" and the sound of thunderstruck, leading to him getting rocked like a hurricane.

he was nervous about how crazy she was acting as she started chanting " yeah yeah yeah" and the sound of thunderstruck, leading to him getting rocked like a hurricane.

She remembered when she lost her mind. There was something so pleasant about that place. Her mind raced and she thought, what could I do? It was early morning, and the sun came out.
Last night was shaking and pretty loud. She had a couple of couches. He was still downstairs. He could sleep on the love seat.

The next morning, she realized immediately she had a problem. How do I get rid of this dude on the love seat? She flashed on Lizzie Borden. He'd never even know what hit him. And, hey, Lizzie even got away with it. But then she remembered, the ax is out in the shed. This plan wouldn't work without the element of surprise.
She thought about what she had done to encourage this man, once her teacher, to abandon all good sense and decency to follow her around like a lovesick puppy. Sure, she could call the police but she was now over 18 and she did allow him to sleep it off on the loveseat. And that was even after he told her the story of his stepdaughter. Lolita. Maybe she should just go get that ax after all.

The next morning, she realized immediately she had a problem. How do I get rid of this dude on the love seat? She flashed on Lizzie Borden. He'd never even know what hit him. And, hey, Lizzie even got away with it. But then she remembered, the ax is out in the shed. This plan wouldn't work without the element of surprise.
She thought about what she had done to encourage this man, once her teacher, to abandon all good sense and decency to follow her around like a lovesick puppy. Sure, she could call the police but she was now over 18 and she did allow him to sleep it off on the loveseat. And that was even after he told her the story of his stepdaughter. Lolita. Maybe she should just go get that ax after all.

He wakes up and sees the crazed look on her face. For some reason an old rhyme goes through his mind. 40 whacks? He starts to shake and cough. Just like the old man in that book by Nabokov. "I'm a loser baby", he says to her, "So why don't you kill me?"

She ducked her head and stared at the ground for a moment thinking about what her options were here. Pleading with him to leave her alone hadn't worked. It never does. And it's true enough that he was responsible for her beloved cat, Lincoln, being in a wheelchair the rest of his 8 lives. Maybe, she thought, he does deserve to die. So finally, she looked back up at him and raised her hand brandishing the gun that had been hiding among the folds of her skirt and shot him, boom, right between the eyes, just like he asked her to.

Then she skippity paps'd out of there.

She ducked her head and stared at the ground for a moment thinking about what her options were here. Pleading with him to leave her alone hadn't worked. It never does. And it's true enough that he was responsible for her beloved cat, Lincoln, being in a wheelchair the rest of his 8 lives. Maybe, she thought, he does deserve to die. So finally, she looked back up at him and raised her hand brandishing the gun that had been hiding among the folds of her skirt and shot him, boom, right between the eyes, just like he asked her to.

Then she skippity paps'd out of there.

His dying thought was of Lincoln and where he went wrong.

A sad "Howwwwww?" escaped his lips and then darkness.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom