straight up i hate the cowboys thread! (1 Viewer)

carolina looks real devided steve smith screaming on the side lines beason screaming on the field i cant imagine our guys acting like that

If you live in Dallas, you just can't bring yourself to do it.
Sure you can, it's twice as sweet to see Dallas boasting in October only to **** their pants again at the end of the season. Delayed pleasure, but better pleasure.

Sure you can, it's twice as sweet to see Dallas boasting in October only to **** their pants again at the end of the season. Delayed pleasure, but better pleasure.

Lol! True that! But in my opinion, we will be competing with Dallas more than Carolina for playoff implications. Carolina WILL finish 3rd in the NFC South. And they will not make the Wild Card.

and yall know their biggest fight words huh"how many superbowls yall got",thats fixin to change though! doesnt look like the panthers are going anywhere either

This is the first Panthers game I've watched this year. Boy are they pathetic. Neither side of the ball looks like they know what they are doing.

This is probably the best thread today! I hate the cowboys! I just wish Jake and the Carolina O could move the darn football!

Honestly, I see Dallas as VERY lucky to get to 10-6. It's early yet, but if we can take the Rams, two Tampa games and at least two of the Falcons/Panthers games we'd have 8. If we don't win enough for the bye, it won't be because Dallas passes us. The only way I see us and Dallas having anything to do with one another is if we miss the full bye and get the next best thing by playing them for an easy 1st rounder.

The pokes already dropped one, and I don't see them winning in NY later. They'll get schooled twice by the Eagles, between us, Atlanta, Green Bay and the Chargers they drop at least 2 (I'm thinking 3 or 4). So that's 5-7 losses there, and we can count on at least one inexplicable Holiday choke job (Oakland for Turkey Day? Skins?). I'm not worried about them impacting us as much as a little early season confidence could help the Panthers forget their start. Ah, screw it, at 3-0 I'm not yet worried about either to tell you the truth.

I find it amusing when teams of a worse fanchise than us tries to punk us or talk crap. Therefore I withold my comments on the Cowgirls until we get more superbowls than them.

Talking crap makes us look jealous and envious.
epic-fail-destination-fail.jpg

My hatred for the Cowgirls is greater than my desire to see other NFC South teams lose. The Kitties are already horrid, and we can take care of them ourselves when we meet them directly. Dallas losing in the Egodome, the 1.3 billion dollar toiletbowl of FAIL, is much more desireable.

Cost to build the new Cowboys Stadium: $1.3 billion.
Two PSL's for the new Cowboys Stadium: cost, $32,000.
Two season tickets for the new Cowboys Stadium: $7,000.
Season parking for the new Cowboys Stadium: $750.

Listening to their bandwagon jockey fans boo them at home: PRICELESS.

Last edited:
Both of these teams look terrible! (as I type, Jake throws a pick-six)

I'd like to mention that I'm really enjoying Jon Gruden's comnentay and analysis!

Man, I am sure glad someone had this up here so I could say I HATE THE COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom