straight up i hate the cowboys thread! (1 Viewer)

lol at Jake throwing up his hands and screaming "NOOOO" after the pick. Someone's gonna have to gif that.

My hatred for the Cowgirls is greater than my desire to see other NFC South teams lose. The Kitties are already horrid, and we can take care of them ourselves when we meet them directly. Dallas losing in the Egodome, the 1.3 billion dollar toiletbowl of FAIL, is much more desireable.

Cost to build the new Cowboys Stadium: $1.3 billion.
Two PSL's for the new Cowboys Stadium: cost, $32,000.
Two season tickets for the new Cowboys Stadium: $7,000.
Season parking for the new Cowboys Stadium: $750.

Listening to their bandwagon jockey fans boo them at home: PRICELESS.

:plus-un2: Nice breakdown on the numbers! :hihi:

Over now. Now 12 more weeks to root for the Cowboys to lose, and 11 more to root for the Panthers to lose (I want em both to school the Falcons).

Try living here in Dallas....you'd hate them even more. They get waaay to much undeserved media attention. If romo played for the saints or any other smaller team nobody would give a rats arse about him

At least they announcers did more thrashing of the Panthers and trying to diagnose their terrability(new word) instead of getting their knees dirty on the cowboys all game.

I find it amusing when teams of a worse fanchise than us tries to punk us or talk crap. Therefore I withold my comments on the Cowgirls until we get more superbowls than them.

Talking crap makes us look jealous and envious.

I agree every week there is one or two I hate the cowboys thread and they are not in the division if anything we should have been rooting for them because by them winning they put Carolina 1 more game behind us. You would swear that they are in our division as much hate that ppl have for them and I agree it sounds like envy. People are going to say because they fond over them so much well what about the Steelers, Pats, Colts, Giants, FALCONS, JETS. Instead of having a I hate the Boy's tread what about I hate the Jets cause they are our next opponent and the Cowboy's aren't until week 16.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom