straight up i hate the cowboys thread! (1 Viewer)

I agree every week there is one or two I hate the cowboys thread and they are not in the division if anything we should have been rooting for them because by them winning they put Carolina 1 more game behind us. You would swear that they are in our division as much hate that ppl have for them and I agree it sounds like envy. People are going to say because they fond over them so much well what about the Steelers, Pats, Colts, Giants, FALCONS, JETS. Instead of having a I hate the Boy's tread what about I hate the Jets cause they are our next opponent and the Cowboy's aren't until week 16.

ENVY???? hahahahahahaha!! No way, it's just pure, unabashed, sick of them, HATE. And it's an emotion that should go all year round. We hate the other teams the week we play them, but hate for the Cowgirls is a year round event. Personally I think we should sticky this thread...:hihi:

I know that I was supposed to root for the Cowboys to win because they are playing a division foe, but i keep finding myself hating on the Cowboys. Tough to separate these feelings. They are despicable.

I'll be honest when the game last night was 10-7 in the fourth a small part of me was hoping that Choke Delhomme would use the some of that old Panther luck and drive down for the winning score. Just to see Skeletor's face of utter disappointment on that giant screen. But the Panthers losing was a nice consolation prize........

All in all I think that game last night worked out pretty good. First half the Cowboys sucked and looked terrible, got the boos, etc. and I bet a lot of people turned it off right there and we all got a good laugh. Second half, Cowboys didn't look much better and Panthers pretty much get eliminated from playoffs. I couldn't ask for a better ending, really.

everyone pulling for a tie should stop
a tie hurts us, because if they finish with as many wins as we get, they get the nod from having fewer losses (happened to us in 2002 with Atlanta)

Personally I think we should sticky this thread...:hihi:

Why this one and not the 53,287,076 other threads on this exact same subject? You don't think it gets a little old?

Two things to add to this wonderful thread!!! I spend a couple of weeks a month working in Shreveport... Cowboy Country as those morans refer to it... I hate them all of them.

When I was walking into the Eagles stadium in Philly a very tight very large crowd of very drunk Philly fans they started in me and my buddies So I started chanting

COWBOYS SUCK! COWBOYS SUCK! COWBOYS SUCK!

can you imagine that this worked and we were being high fived and wished the best of luck in the game:ezbill:

i hate the whole NFC east, its the most overrated division in football

I agree every week there is one or two I hate the cowboys thread and they are not in the division if anything we should have been rooting for them because by them winning they put Carolina 1 more game behind us. You would swear that they are in our division as much hate that ppl have for them and I agree it sounds like envy. People are going to say because they fond over them so much well what about the Steelers, Pats, Colts, Giants, FALCONS, JETS. Instead of having a I hate the Boy's tread what about I hate the Jets cause they are our next opponent and the Cowboy's aren't until week 16.

sosopunctuation

Why this one and not the 53,287,076 other threads on this exact same subject? You don't think it gets a little old?

Lighten up; we're just having fun, hence the :hihi: I put at the end of my statement. If the subject is old to you, don't click on the thread. Problem solved.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom