straight up i hate the cowboys thread! (1 Viewer)

True dat, but I hope they come back to crush the Panthers. We know for a fact that Tony Blowmo will destroy the team in December or the first round, whereas the Panthers have only screwed up their first playoff game once (I know a doozy last year). Still, I'd like to see the life sucked out of the Panthers ASAP so we can concentrate on Atlanta while writing off TB and Carolina.

how many cowboys threads can you have on the first page is the question...

I hate the Cowboys as much as the next Saints fan. I hate the Panthers just as much. But, as much as it pains me, I want the Panthers to lose this one (I can't bring myself to say I'm pulling for the Cowboys- because I'm not) because stranger things have happened within a division.

A tie would be the best. I wish both of 'em could lose. But a Cowboys win helps us more.

It's hard to get interested in a game where you hope both teams lose. Actually, ****** is probably a bigger threat down the road than the Panthers, so that's my excuse for tepidly rooting for the Panthers. :ipuker:

This game is KILLING me.

Every time anything happens, I just... I just don't know what to do. Dallas sacks Delhomme: Do I cheer? I can't cheer for the Dallas defense! The Panthers score: Do I cheer? I can't cheer for the Panthers' offense!

I just... I... Ack!!!!

I just hope the whole damned stadium sinks into the ground.

This is pretty difficult pulling for them, but damn if I could stand to see Delhomme and the Panthers get on a roll and compete for this division.

They Suck. Romo sucks. Their fans are a bunch of fair weather pukes. Their new stadium sucks. Jerry Jones sucks.

Did I miss anything?
Agree with everything but the stadium. I have seen it up close. Damm shame that bunch of **** **** get to play in it 8 games a year.

Plain and simple, if you can have a division opponent drop to 0-5 and be guaranteed KO'd for the season, you root for that to happen, even if both Brady and Blowmo were playing under Bellichek with Steve Young coming in too.

Knockout blows to division opponents trump any other hate.

Plain and simple, if you can have a division opponent drop to 0-5 and be guaranteed KO'd for the season, you root for that to happen, even if both Brady and Blowmo were playing under Bellichek with Steve Young coming in too.

If you live in Dallas, you just can't bring yourself to do it.

Can I just say, with complete humility of course, that regardless of the outcome of this game,

I love seeing the Cowboys Suck

on national t.v.

Oh btw, my Latin teacher use to tell me that they sucketh major. I concur.

edit - QFT
If you live in Dallas, you just can't bring yourself to do it.

If it were Brady and the Patriots, I'd agree with you. AFC and all...

Dallas will be competing with us in the NFC playoff race, them losing is not bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom