Strange thing happened to me this morning. (1 Viewer)

dajmno

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I woke up feeling liberated, like a huge burden had been lifted from my shoulders. I felt free and alive. I didn't feel angry, depressed, or sad.

Anyone else?

Because it's over. Sundays won't be a stressful day anymore. The offeseason has officially begun and the remaining home games will just be a time to go out, have a few beers with friends, and cheer the occassional good play. I'm just hoping we'll get to see Deuce play one more home game as a Saint and then let's just concentrate on enjoying our holidays.

:thumbsup:

Because it's over. Sundays won't be a stressful day anymore. The offeseason has officially begun and the remaining home games will just be a time to go out, have a few beers with friends, and cheer the occassional good play. I'm just hoping we'll get to see Deuce play one more home game as a Saint and then let's just concentrate on enjoying our holidays.

Amen

I stopped getting stressed out a few weeks back. I'll still root for them every Sunday but I'm fine today. I think it's called acceptance.

Nope, one more thing for the Sundays at home: Time to REALLY get our nachos back, I am throwing in full steam on the Nacho Boycott again. We still have no official word so that's where I am putting my attention!

I'll admit it, I got sucked back in because it was the Falcons and I REALLY wanted us to win. I had promised myself I would not get emotionally involved with the Saints after I went to the Panthers game and witnessed that debacle. So today, the pain I feel is self inflicted and completely not our team's fault.

pretty much sums it up

yes i feel the same. now i can just go out and have fun watching the games without giving myself a heart attack. and who knows we could still make the playoffs

Yeah, I to felt warm and fuzzy.

See my thread that was LAMBASTED.

http://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87475

I saw the problems back then and just enjoyed the football games for the last few weeks. Glad you guys finally joined me! It's much less stressful to watch and enjoyable to watch Drew play so magnificently.

PS I picked Tenn as my "2nd team" because I love that style of play. Good defense and a running game. I know a lot of people find it boring, but it's the "Mora-ball" I embraced back in the late 80's and have enjoyed ever since.

im having trouble feeling like you guys. i feel amazingly let down and depressed. wish i could not feel this way. any suggestions?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom