Stranger Things on Netflix (1 Viewer)

Started watching tonight. Excellent so far. It's sort of like if John Carpenter, David Lynch and Speilberg all got together and decided to make a tv show. All the generation X'ers on here (like me) should love this.

We just finished the 3rd episode and really digging it!! Ahhhh...the 80's!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to watch this with my 6 year old. Is it appropriate?

Started watching tonight. Excellent so far. It's sort of like if John Carpenter, David Lynch and Speilberg all got together and decided to make a tv show. All the generation X'ers on here (like me) should love this.

I swear, the whole time I was watching, I kept thinking the soundtrack was ripped from Carpenter's Big Trouble in Little China.

I thought it was excellent! These kinda series that are so well made are the very reason that I rarely watch the crap on the big Networks.

Looking forward to Strange Things. I am behind on Netflix though. Still haven't gotten around to House of Cards or Orange is the New Black.

Gotta catch up! :ezbill:

Watched the whole thing this weekend. I thought it was great. I wonder if there's going to be a second season or what...

Watched the whole thing this weekend. I thought it was great. I wonder if there's going to be a second season or what...

Not yet, but maybe:

"There's a lot at the end and I hope it's more mysterious than it is frustrating. So we're leaving that door open if people like the show and Netflix want to do another season."

He added: "It works as a full experience; as one big movie. Season two would function almost more like a sequel than it would 'Season two''."

If they were given the green light by Netflix to continue with the series, it seems likely that it wouldn't return until June/July next summer and would retain a yearly cycle on the streaming service.
http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/690413/Stranger-Things-season-2-Netflix-release

I loved it - it was definitely catnip for Gen Xers

Stephen King + Spielberg + Carpenter + Goonies = $$

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom