Stranger Things Season 3 trailer... and S4 teaser trailer (1 Viewer)

Also, pour one out for my boy Alexi, who just wanted a cherry slurpee, some Looney Toons, and to prove the carnival games weren't rigged. R.I.P. Smirnoff.

Maybe next season they go obscure on the D&D monsters and we get a Spider Horse:

$

If D&D take over the show, it'll be the Flumph.

When the American soldiers got to the Russian base, there were no Russians there anymore, right? Were they trying to say the Russians all got away somehow

When the American soldiers got to the Russian base, there were no Russians there anymore, right? Were they trying to say the Russians all got away somehow

That was my interpretation.

I watched the entire series in one sitting on a plane flight this week... I loved it. I thought it was quite a bit better than Season 2 and almost as good as Season 1. I continue to love Steve's development -- from a character I really didn't like to a highlight character.

its a relate-able arc- going from the dbag mr. popular in high school, to having your arse handed you in the real world. Some try to hang on to that dbaggery and continue as an adult, others, like Steve, accept humility and evolve.

No spoilers but I have to say I wasn't as into this season - seems like it got *very* repetitive, down to the same running gag from Bauman about [certain couples] should just go ahead and have sex, etc.

I know they have set things up differently for Season 4 if there is one but I would be content if they put a cap on the series now. I don't want to see it slide into Walking Dead territory...

No spoilers but I have to say I wasn't as into this season - seems like it got *very* repetitive, down to the same running gag from Bauman about [certain couples] should just go ahead and have sex, etc.

I know they have set things up differently for Season 4 if there is one but I would be content if they put a cap on the series now. I don't want to see it slide into Walking Dead territory...
it's a nostalgic show being self-referential
it's obviously not to your liking, but it was very deliberate

it's a nostalgic show being self-referential
it's obviously not to your liking, but it was very deliberate

I love the 80s nostalgia and the homages to Fast Times, Magnum, WarGames, etc. but I need more than 4 episodes to pass before I become nostalgic for the exact same gag.

I loved S1 and liked S2. I found myself wanting to get S3 over with already.

Just finished up the season after re-watching season 1 and 2 with the kids.

What's the thinking on why Eleven lost her powers? Overuse? Something that Mind Flayer did? I'm sure they'll come back at some point in Season 4 when they're really needed.

Just finished up the season after re-watching season 1 and 2 with the kids.

What's the thinking on why Eleven lost her powers? Overuse? Something that Mind Flayer did? I'm sure they'll come back at some point in Season 4 when they're really needed.

There was a mention to this happening before, it was almost a throwaway line from Joyce.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom