Streaming games online. (1 Viewer)

saintpack

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I live right outside of Austin, and I want to be able to watch all the saints games. Anyone know what options I have?

If you have a VPN that has servers in the region of a game you want to see, you can login to that server/site and see the game on their local TV. It worked about 70% of the time for me last year.

What @Stalwart385 said is true. The whole reason the original r/nflstreams got DMCA'd was because it was being shared too much in the open. That, and I don't think Andrus is too keen on this topic.

Of course not

It's not legal, but what are they going to do? Hunt down the thousands upon thousands of people watching them? The worst that happens is the stream gets shut down, and another one goes up just as quickly. Very rarely does an ISP get involved with online streaming (minus sexual exploitation and things of that nature, of course).

It's not legal, but what are they going to do? Hunt down the thousands upon thousands of people watching them? The worst that happens is the stream gets shut down, and another one goes up just as quickly. Very rarely does an ISP get involved with online streaming (minus sexual exploitation and things of that nature, of course).

Back in the day the FBI meant business:ROFLMAO::D

Trying to watch NFL games is tricky. I want one link and have the ability to watch any preseason, regular season, or post season game.

Goodell has bragged that the NFL offers unprecedented platforms for fans to watch. In reality itā€™s a confusing mess.

Thursday night football. First one is on NBC. The next 2 weeks are on NFL Network. After that you can stream on Prime.

Sunday games - Fox & CBS

Sunday night - NBC

MNF - ESPN

Sunday Ticket. ā€œEvery gameā€...but no primetime games, preseason games, or playoff games. Lol wut?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom