Streaming options for upcoming season. (1 Viewer)

ktulu909

Not Band
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Has anything happened or is anything in the works? I'm not paying $90 a month for DirecTV streaming for just the pelicans. I know Bally sports has launched a streaming service, but apparently it isn't in our market.

Has anything happened or is anything in the works? I'm not paying $90 a month for DirecTV streaming for just the pelicans. I know Bally sports has launched a streaming service, but apparently it isn't in our market.
I guess not since I believe they signed a 5-year extension with them (one of their dumbest moves).

I thought I read the app would be in our market. It may just not be out yet. We still have some time.

I just read that the app is coming next month to our market. not thrilled with $20 a month, but Its the best choice for me.

I just read that the app is coming next month to our market. not thrilled with $20 a month, but Its the best choice for me.
Not bad at all considering the amount of games. I’ll gladly pay that.

Just checking. So this season, “all” I need to do is download the Bally Sports app and then I can watch the Pelicans games in NOLA? Form$20/month

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom