N/S Strong rumors of Chargers eyeing St. Louis (1 Viewer)

Roger's experiment is blowing up in his face.... :biglol:

It's already proven, twice, Los Angeles doesn't care about football. Did you see the 49er fans at the Ram's last home game. It was a see of red...

I hope the NFL has to eat that new stadium...

It's all a game of greed with billionaires holding state & local governments hostage to pay for stadiums and facilities( at least the curent rams owner is paying for their new stadium). La is Lakers land and all the other teams come second to showtime.

I recently read an article that quoted numerous San Diego residents who said the ballot measure to keep the team or let them move (i.e. pay for a new stadium) wasn't on their ballots. And that it was strategically placed around the city where they knew how voters would vote. We're talking hundreds of thousands of people who wanted to keep the team but didn't even have a chance to vote on it, according to that article.

St Louis should demand their own franchise. St Louis should not allow the NFL to use them as a dumping ground for their mistakes. In the best interest, San Diego needs to find ways to get their team back. LA is a horrible idea to begin with and regular fans knew this from the start.

I can’t find any article about the rumor and the reporter that sent the tweet is from St. Louis, so most likely it’s just to get a couple of clicks.

I think that the NFL will need to justify their new stadium, so I do think that the Chargers will be there. The NFL will force this experiment but there is no way that the Chargers will be a sustainable business. While they have no fans, competing against the Lakers & Rams, can you imagine what it'll look like once they have an 40k seats left to fill?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom