Stuck at home, rewatching Saints games! (1 Viewer)

TCEd

All-Pro
Reaction score
I usually save this tradition for the stretch between mini camp & training camp, but seeing that I can't go back to work cuz of this stupid virus, I started re-watching last years wins, got them all recorded. I didn't do this during the season & that make it better during the down time now. I've made it to week 5 (vs Bucs) and I gotta say, I'm gonna miss Teddy... not taking anything away from Taysom, who I think can do a good job if needed, but Teddy is clearly a good QB & I don't look forward to going against him this coming season. I think we let a great "longterm" replacement for DB (when he finally hangs them up) out the door. Teddy is only gonna improve, imo of course.

Love rewatching the games. Really reminds you on positions that need to be improved on.

Safety and #2 corner really gave up so many plays during the whole season.

I watched the 40 first down game against the Cowboys a few days ago. 2013 is an underrated "UP" year in the P & B era. Jimmy Graham was unstoppable (except again NE) that year!

I usually save this tradition for the stretch between mini camp & training camp, but seeing that I can't go back to work cuz of this stupid virus, I started re-watching last years wins, got them all recorded. I didn't do this during the season & that make it better during the down time now. I've made it to week 5 (vs Bucs) and I gotta say, I'm gonna miss Teddy... not taking anything away from Taysom, who I think can do a good job if needed, but Teddy is clearly a good QB & I don't look forward to going against him this coming season. I think we let a great "longterm" replacement for DB (when he finally hangs them up) out the door. Teddy is only gonna improve, imo of course.

I don't know about that man, he did really well when he replaced Brees but before his injury in Minnesota, he was average at best...
If they get the Teddy that we had, they have their long term QB and good for them but in the opposite they will regret the big contract that they gave him.

I don't know about that man, he did really well when he replaced Brees but before his injury in Minnesota, he was average at best...
If they get the Teddy that we had, they have their long term QB and good for them but in the opposite they will regret the big contract that they gave him.

I doubt they regret it. It pretty much only locked him in for 2 years and 21 million. That's about as cheap as it gets for a starting QB these days. Actually I think that is the cheapest starting non-rookie contract.

I have the 2009 season recorded. It never gets old.

An interesting side note of 2009 that I never thought about until now is that it was the season in which we made our biggest threat on the '72 Dolphins' perfect season and our two most clutch victories came against the two teams that played in that season's Super Bowl, the Dolphins and the Redskins.

I doubt they regret it. It pretty much only locked him in for 2 years and 21 million. That's about as cheap as it gets for a starting QB these days. Actually I think that is the cheapest starting non-rookie contract.

My bad, I thought that the contract was bigger than this ! ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom