Stuff Black People Like.. (cause it's only fair) (1 Viewer)

after reading the list of both, Am i black?? because i'm pretty sure i like more of the "things black people like" than the "things white people like"..... darn, i'm confused..... lol....

Everyone likes what they like, things like this irritate me, but i posted it to prove a point!!! i hope my point is well proven.....

Peace, Love, and Understanding .....

My skin color says I'm kind-of-whitish. But reading that list says I'm kind-of-blackish. What's a po whitish boy to do? :shrug:

I prefer Prince before Michael Jackson. I like #14, but my description is totally different than the one given.

after reading the list of both, Am i black?? because i'm pretty sure i like more of the "things black people like" than the "things white people like"..... darn, i'm confused..... lol....

Everyone likes what they like, things like this irritate me, but i posted it to prove a point!!! i hope my point is well proven.....

Peace, Love, and Understanding .....

You are white, because crybagging is a white thing.

Was your point that the moaning on the other thread was silly because as you see people aren't "freaking out", the board isn't shut down and this thread is still here?

This might be a bad time to mention this since you've got a full head of steam about the double standards thing but I'm pretty sure that the "Stuff White People" like website was made by white people.

This might be a bad time to mention this since you've got a full head of steam about the double standards thing but I'm pretty sure that the "Stuff White People" like website was made by white people.

Not only are they white but CANADIAN!! Which makes them super white!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom