Stuff Black People Like.. (cause it's only fair) (1 Viewer)

OP
obwhiteo

obwhiteo

Proudly wearing my dress!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
after reading the list of both, Am i black?? because i'm pretty sure i like more of the "things black people like" than the "things white people like"..... darn, i'm confused..... lol....

Everyone likes what they like, things like this irritate me, but i posted it to prove a point!!! i hope my point is well proven.....

Peace, Love, and Understanding .....

gboudx

Not trusting a big butt and a smile since 1990.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My skin color says I'm kind-of-whitish. But reading that list says I'm kind-of-blackish. What's a po whitish boy to do? :shrug:

yotd576

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I prefer Prince before Michael Jackson. I like #14, but my description is totally different than the one given.

Shawn

SR is my life!
Reaction score
after reading the list of both, Am i black?? because i'm pretty sure i like more of the "things black people like" than the "things white people like"..... darn, i'm confused..... lol....

Everyone likes what they like, things like this irritate me, but i posted it to prove a point!!! i hope my point is well proven.....

Peace, Love, and Understanding .....

You are white, because crybagging is a white thing.

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Was your point that the moaning on the other thread was silly because as you see people aren't "freaking out", the board isn't shut down and this thread is still here?

RebSaint

Lint smoker
Reaction score
Just because some black people call other blacks ******s, makes it okay for whites to do the same. :shrug:

jpcdolphan

Reaction score
This might be a bad time to mention this since you've got a full head of steam about the double standards thing but I'm pretty sure that the "Stuff White People" like website was made by white people.

Complex Kid

Most things I worry about Never happen anyway
Reaction score
This might be a bad time to mention this since you've got a full head of steam about the double standards thing but I'm pretty sure that the "Stuff White People" like website was made by white people.

Not only are they white but CANADIAN!! Which makes them super white!

Chairman_LMAO

Cartoonish Supervillain
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
White guys are so oppressed. It really is a shame the crosses us honkeys have had to bear lo these last several years since it's become socially unacceptable to be racists. And in the meantime, all them brown and yellow and red folk can say whatever they want!!!! :mad: And we can't do nothin' about it!!!! :mad: The injustice!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom