Stuff Black People Like.. (cause it's only fair) (1 Viewer)

White guys are so oppressed. It really is a shame the crosses us honkeys have had to bear lo these last several years since it's become socially unacceptable to be racists. And in the meantime, all them brown and yellow and red folk can say whatever they want!!!! :mad: And we can't do nothin' about it!!!! :mad: The injustice!

>>i'll probably be banned from the forum and called a racist but i feel it's only fair, since they have one about white people.......

Why is it only fair? White honkeys own everything and rule the world. :mad:

I'm not too big on #5, #9, #12, #14, #16, #17, #20, #22, #25, #29, and #30. But the rest are okay with me. :shrug:

TPS

I think its funny how nothing in these threads or what they're linked to our actually offensive, its just a bunch of people talking about who should be offended.

This might be a bad time to mention this since you've got a full head of steam about the double standards thing but I'm pretty sure that the "Stuff White People" like website was made by white people.

Maybe so, but I wasn't consulted on it, so it isn't authoritative.

after reading the list of both, Am i black?? because i'm pretty sure i like more of the "things black people like" than the "things white people like"..... darn, i'm confused..... lol....

Everyone likes what they like, things like this irritate me, but i posted it to prove a point!!! i hope my point is well proven.....

Peace, Love, and Understanding .....

I'm pretty sure these are meant to be tongue n cheek so why are you getting all bent out of shape.

>>I'm pretty sure these are meant to be tongue n cheek so why are you getting all bent out of shape.

He's a strawng wahtman. Look at his thar' alias. :shrug:

TPS

I thought an asian guy did the white poeple list? (and based on that list m not very white). Same said Asian needs to do the black people list.

Where is the asian list?

Or Hispanics?

I totally feel bad for obwhiteo having had such a tough life as a oppressed white guy that he felt this thread neccessary...

But I feel your pain Bro.

wuz a cracka spo' to do?

#26 Hamburger Stands
Every ghetto, every 'hood, every blackified 'burb in America must have it's hamburger stand, and you are bound to find black people there enjoying some grease. We know about apple pie and hot dogs, but I'm sorry, it's got to be a hamburger to get black people really interested. Bacon, chili, cheese, egg if you can, a little bit of lettuce and one slice of tomato thank you. Ketchup, mustard - hot mustard if you got it. Pickles onions and hold the mayo. Now that's eatin'. Also give me a side order of crispy fries, not crinkle cut fat fluffy fries, skinny ones with Lawry's Seasoning Salt on it. And a suicide. Orange soda mixed in with Rootbeer. Now you're talking. Turn on the radio, call out to your buddy across the street. Have a smoke, check out the action. It's a fine way to spend a sunny afternoon.

ive been asking for this drink for years, and everyone always looks at me like im nuts. at Raising Cane's they actually make it for me. granted, ive never called it a suicide, but ive been drinking it since i was a kid. its kinda like a rootbeer float that uses orange sherbet instead of ice cream.

"#15 Swap Meets
Black people can make a dollar out of 15 cents at the swap meet. Sure white people have garage sales and estate auctions, but there's something about an acre of tables with cheap stuff that makes me want to get my shop on."

Try a flea market. Great for all of your one stop shopping ! AN acre? Hell, we can get the "shop on" covering the whole fair grounds baby ! Yeah !

Flea market > swap meet IMHO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom