Stuff Black People Like.. (cause it's only fair) (1 Viewer)

I'm calling shenanigans on this list. No way this is right without a mention of Ms. Peachez.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rGrqW3nx5HM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rGrqW3nx5HM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Whatever, the only reason white people don't drink it is because it looks like we're wearing lipstick after we do it.

If the guy that did the list is black and he left off kool aid then he is suspect and the list is tainted.

Kiwi-stawberry kool aid rocks my face :0056:

per Dave Chappell its not kool-aid its purple drink or orange drink

i was told off the other day by a black girl that didnt seem very educated, so these arent hard and fast rules

I'm not sure if this makes me a racist, but I actually did think exactly the same thing when I read over that list.
I was recently advised that your hood pass credentials seem to be in order. I happen to be quite the Kool-Aid connoisseur. I can recommend the proper bouquet for many occasions, should anyone find themselves in an awkward social situation.:9:

Rule #1: Shun the house specials.
Winn Dixie and Rite Aid brand "Kool-Aid" are never appropriate. Hunnis read labels.

I was recently advised that your hood pass credentials seem to be in order. I happen to be quite the Kool-Aid connoisseur. I can recommend the proper bouquet for many occasions, should anyone find themselves in an awkward social situation.:9:

Rule #1: Shun the house specials.
Winn Dixie and Rite Aid brand "Kool-Aid" are never appropriate. Hunnis read labels.

your twisted
lol

http://cobb.typepad.com/cobb/2008/02/stuff-black-peo.html

i'll probably be banned from the forum and called a racist but i feel it's only fair, since they have one about white people.......

Nothing wrong with the website. I agree with much of it. I do disagree with the intent of the post though. If you have beef with the other post, state that fact, but to respond in kind is hypocritical. I have not read the other post, and by some of the responses here...it may be one I never click on.

i didn't read the list but to respond to the kool-aid/purple drink,orange drink...they are not the same...kool-aid is kool aid...and in the event you don't have any kool-aid or don't feel like making any, you bye apple drink(it's green) or grape drink(it's purple) or strawberry drink or cherry drink(both are red)...but imo kool-aid > drink, but only slightly

Damn. The dreaded OG house special. I wasn't expecting that. I am prepared to withdraw my claim, and let the matter pass. Can't we all get along?

The list has failed because it lacks three important things:

• A hunk of commodity cheese
  • The silver can of "chicken" with the rooster on the front
  • The afro pick with the fist handle
Travesty, and damn sad. :jpshakehead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom