Stuff White People Like (1 Viewer)

I guess I'll just get the obligatory AWM rant "if this said Stuff Black People Like it would be against the law and Jesse and Al would have a cow on National TeeVee!!" out of the way now and save some time...

:mad: :mad:

I guess I'll just get the obligatory AWM rant "if this said Stuff Black People Like it would be against the law and Jesse and Al would have a cow on National TeeVee!!" out of the way now and save some time...

thanks for taking care of that so I wouldn't have to. Moving right along.

I see so many Obama signs, coffee shops, and Priuses where I live it makes me sick. Its refreshing to see there are others that find my neighbors as irritating as I do.

thanks for covering that for me as well. The double standards in this country...

HaHa

There is that list somewhere. It includes stuff like ring tones and red beverages. I got the link in an email a long time ago. lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom