Stupid comment...but... (1 Viewer)

cdogg

THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
His sister was on here yesterday and said he wasn't 100%, but couldn't say what was wrong.

Zac Pierce

Reaction score
Is it safe to assume Pierre Thomas is healthy after yesterday??:covri:

safe to say he's doing just fine. Probably a little sore. Not sure how much work he'll get next week but I suspect he'll contribute just fine.

Zac Pierce

Reaction score
From his Twitter: "Man Mondays are the worst waking up the day after a game! Body feels terrible! Lol! - Maaan nothing like a first game back!"

He's just sore as hell is all.

St.Fury

Staff member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
His sister was on here yesterday and said he wasn't 100%, but couldn't say what was wrong.

My guess is that it had something to do with him having flu...

Casterfield

I'm Alive
Reaction score
man, if this is how PT plays while not fully healthy, I cannot wait to see him at full strength.

Lucketty

Reaction score
He probably lacks a little lateral movement in the knee, but it sure didn't show yesterday.

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

He said earlier today (Monday) that he was still a little under the weather.

<table style="border: 0px none ; padding: 0px;"><tbody><tr><td>Pierre Thomas on playing Buffalo while ill</td></tr><tr><td><script type="text/javascript" src="http://tribeca.vidavee.com/advance/trh/embedAsset.js?width=470.0&height=352.0&wmode=transparent&skin=v3AdvInt_nola.swf&dockey=A777E92540CAB5496130D5BEAF425DB9&"></script>
</td></tr></tbody></table>​

WCoastSaintsFan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
From his Twitter: "Man Mondays are the worst waking up the day after a game! Body feels terrible! Lol! - Maaan nothing like a first game back!"

He's just sore as hell is all.

That was actually in his reply to Reggie Bush, not PT. PT's reply was after that: "- Maaan nothing like a first game back!"

KikkomanSauce

Team Gleason
Reaction score
Well, barring someone in the game tonight rushing for more than 126, PT will have had more RuYds in one half than any other RB had in a full game I'd say.........yes?

Clark Kent

Reaction score
Is it safe to assume Pierre Thomas is healthy after yesterday??:covri:
Healthy.... absolutely. 100%... probably not. Reports say he got an IV during the game because he was dehydrated. He looked fine to me. I am glad he lit it up. IMO Thomas > Bell

Ti Rider

Me Worry?
Reaction score
He was fighting the flu and his knee still isn't 100%. Can you imagine if he'd been healthy yesterday?

justdave

Hung out to dry
Reaction score
Healthy.... absolutely. 100%... probably not. Reports say he got an IV during the game because he was dehydrated. He looked fine to me. I am glad he lit it up. IMO Thomas > Bell

I understand that he got it during pre-game and he didn't play in the first half because he still wasn't feeling well enough until the second.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom