Stupid comment...but... (1 Viewer)

His sister was on here yesterday and said he wasn't 100%, but couldn't say what was wrong.

Is it safe to assume Pierre Thomas is healthy after yesterday??:covri:

safe to say he's doing just fine. Probably a little sore. Not sure how much work he'll get next week but I suspect he'll contribute just fine.

From his Twitter: "Man Mondays are the worst waking up the day after a game! Body feels terrible! Lol! - Maaan nothing like a first game back!"

He's just sore as hell is all.

He probably lacks a little lateral movement in the knee, but it sure didn't show yesterday.

His sister was on here yesterday and said he wasn't 100%, but couldn't say what was wrong.

He said earlier today (Monday) that he was still a little under the weather.

<table style="border: 0px none ; padding: 0px;"><tbody><tr><td>Pierre Thomas on playing Buffalo while ill</td></tr><tr><td><script type="text/javascript" src="http://tribeca.vidavee.com/advance/trh/embedAsset.js?width=470.0&height=352.0&wmode=transparent&skin=v3AdvInt_nola.swf&dockey=A777E92540CAB5496130D5BEAF425DB9&"></script>
</td></tr></tbody></table>​

From his Twitter: "Man Mondays are the worst waking up the day after a game! Body feels terrible! Lol! - Maaan nothing like a first game back!"

He's just sore as hell is all.

That was actually in his reply to Reggie Bush, not PT. PT's reply was after that: "- Maaan nothing like a first game back!"

Well, barring someone in the game tonight rushing for more than 126, PT will have had more RuYds in one half than any other RB had in a full game I'd say.........yes?

Is it safe to assume Pierre Thomas is healthy after yesterday??:covri:
Healthy.... absolutely. 100%... probably not. Reports say he got an IV during the game because he was dehydrated. He looked fine to me. I am glad he lit it up. IMO Thomas > Bell

He was fighting the flu and his knee still isn't 100%. Can you imagine if he'd been healthy yesterday?

Healthy.... absolutely. 100%... probably not. Reports say he got an IV during the game because he was dehydrated. He looked fine to me. I am glad he lit it up. IMO Thomas > Bell

I understand that he got it during pre-game and he didn't play in the first half because he still wasn't feeling well enough until the second.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom