Stupid SB Questions... Hilarious! (1 Viewer)

Professor

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Okay, it's offseason, so I thought I would post this. I did a search and didn't see it anywhere else in the SSF.

Over at cnnsi.com/nfl there is a list of the 21 stupidest questions ever asked of players at the Super Bowl. The funniest ones come from people who obviously do not cover the sport or have ANY knowledge of the game itself, such as the time Joe Montana was asked, "So why do they call you Boomer?" or when Emmitt Smith was asked, "So what do you plan to wear at the game?" (or something like that).

Here's the link to the first question, one to Tom Brady this year:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mu...1/gallery.nfl.SBfunnyquestions/content.1.html

To say that Ray Lewis got away with murder is not a far stretch from reality.

Some might say it's an understatement.

Funny how he found religion so quickly.

To say that Ray Lewis got away with murder is not a far stretch from reality.

Some might say it's an understatement.

Funny how he found religion so quickly.

Who's to say his beliefs weren't strong before that incident? I guess you know RL personally, right

For Titans DT Joe Salave'a: "What's your relationship with the football?" (Salave'a's answer: "I'd say it's strictly platonic.")

Funny stuff.

To Rams QB Kurt Warner: "Do you believe in voodoo, and can I have a lock of your hair?"
must have been from T-P

Who's to say his beliefs weren't strong before that incident? I guess you know RL personally, right

I saw the trial, I don't need to know him personally to form an opinion.

Lawless died in the street. Ray jumps in a car and say's "I popped me one".

real religion there. let's enjoy a knife fight and a street brawl.

great time getting your limo shot up whilst hanging with the posse.

Last edited:
Guitarzan, your link is missing something. Says it's an invalid link when clicked.

And yes, regarding my "What's your point?" post, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but I just felt that the post added zero to any discussion. He's certainly entitled to think it wasn't worth his time, but why take the time to point that out, as if it were my fault he didn't find it that funny? Hey, a sense of humor is subjective. If people don't like it, fine, but the post was, in my opinion, totally unnecessary. This is a forum for quite a few people, not just one.

Last edited:
I wonder how many of those questions were posed by people from "Sports Radio 1310 The Ticket" out of Dallas? Those guys act like total idiots at the SB, with characters such as "Obvious Man" and "The Redundant Man of Redundancy" conducting interviews.

One time, Gordon Keith asked a NE Patriot (in one of their previous SB's) "How are rain?" as confusing question guy.

I saw the trial, I don't need to know him personally to form an opinion.

Lawless died in the street. Ray jumps in a car and say's "I popped me one".

real religion there. let's enjoy a knife fight and a street brawl.

great time getting your limo shot up whilst hanging with the posse.

Word.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom