Stupid things when you were little (1 Viewer)

Kramer+shower.jpg

Yeah, if this thread is to find the oddest/strangest thing, then winner, winner chicken dinner.

Did you touch them after with bare hands?

I'm sure he put gloves on each and every time used the CDs

So you didn't flush it *down* the toilet. Still a very strange thing.

Jan

Yeah that makes more sense... flushing "down" is different.

Ive never heard of using toilets to repair cds either..

I wonder what toilets do differently than say sinks to repair cds when you arent afraid of ruining them with water?

Do some brands of toilets work better?

Do public toilets work as well as private toilets?

So many questions...

Since a port-o-let doesn't "flush" but is, in fact, a toilet environment, does it still clean the CD at least some percentage? Is it the flushing mechanism only?

I wonder what toilets do differently than say sinks to repair cds when you arent afraid of ruining them with water?

So many questions...

I was 7.

The point of the thread is to recall stupid things we did when we were little.

LEAVE ME ALONE! :covermyeyes:

So many questions...

Maybe it's the blue water. I have a watch that quit working recently. Maybe I'll give it a few whirls around the bowl to repair it.

So many questions...

Maybe it was the toilet paper afterall? :shrug:

So many questions...
What else do you use your toilet for cleaning? Fresh Fruit? Your pets? Your toothbrush? Kitchen utensils?
Why on God's green earth would anybody ever think to put ANYTHING in a toilet to CLEAN it?

Well let's see some of the odd things y'all used to do, eh?

I used to think that if I swung fast enough on a playground swing I could make it over the top. And I thought that if I ate too much bubble gum it would get stuck inside me and a doctor would have to cut it out

But really after hearing about the toilet cd thing I got nothin.

When I have frozen shrimp and I need to thaw them quickly I set a strainer in the toilet and give them a few swirls around. 3 or 4 flushes and they're ready for the kitchen baby.

I used to think that if I swung fast enough on a playground swing I could make it over the top. And I thought that if I ate too much bubble gum it would get stuck inside me and a doctor would have to cut it out

But really after hearing about the toilet cd thing I got nothin.

Thank you for actually participating.

What else do you use your toilet for cleaning? Fresh Fruit? Your pets? Your toothbrush? Kitchen utensils?
Why on God's green earth would anybody ever think to put ANYTHING in a toilet to CLEAN it?

Cats will wash themselves in a toilet. But only if you can get the lid down before they escape.:idunno:

Are you ever around friends, and their making fun of you, but its funny. You're kinda mad but you can't help but laugh?

Yea, that's me right now. I hate all of you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom