Stupid things when you were little (1 Viewer)

See Hard

Spelling Police
Reaction score
Another thread gave me this idea.

What are somethings you swore by when you were little that you can look back now and realize they made no sense?

- I used to filter blowing into my nintendo games with my t shirt. Now that I look back I really don't think my breath needed to be filtered.

- I would flush cd's down the (clean) toilet after wrapping them in toilet paper.
It always worked but it still makes no sense to me why i wrapped them in TP.

Flush cd's down the toilet? Are you talking about compact discs, or does "cd" stand for something else?

I would never swallow watermelon seeds because somebody told me a watermelon plant would grow out of my belly button.

Jan

P.S. Why on earth were you flushing cd's down the toilet?

Did you break them first?

Why not the garbage?

You CLEANED them by putting them in the toilet?

Note to self: Never eat at See Hard's house!

Compact Discs ... when they wouldn't play i'd flush em in the toilet. Voila, playing.

Did you bleach the hell out of the toilet first? Just because the water is clear doesn't = clean.

Wow, I didn't realize this was such a strange thing lol.

My cousin told me it IIRC. He could have been messing with me. But nevertheless, barring scratches beyond repair. Toilet water will make a cd stop skipping.

Wow, I didn't realize this was such a strange thing lol.

My cousin told me it IIRC. He could have been messing with me. But nevertheless, barring scratches beyond repair. Toilet water will make a cd stop skipping.

So you didn't flush it *down* the toilet. Still a very strange thing.

Jan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom