Stupid (1 Viewer)

Crawdaddys

Thank You SAINTS!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
- Best front seven in football | Worst secondary in football.... and we try to be balanced. - STUPID

- Marcus Murphy trying to field that kickoff. Ball on the two instead of the 40. Didn't you do that earlier this season? - STUPID

- 3rd and 10 in the redzone and we call a play where Ingram on the screen is our only receiving option? - STUPID

- How many kicks have you had blocked or tipped at the line this year Will Lutz? And you still don't get enough height on the kick where a fat d-lineman, who is showing off his two inch vertical, can get his paw on it. - STUPID

-Vaccaro... Roughing the kicker? Really? - STUPID

- Late hit on Cam FIVE YARDS out of bounds - STUPID

- Our middle linebacker asked to cover the fastest guy on the field with less than 30 seconds left? - STUPID

- How many drawn up plays to the back who has to get through that stout front seven to gain any yardage, instead of challenging that terrible secondary with the great receivers we have? - STUPID

- Nate Stupar.... back to back holding and block in the back penalties on punts?... including the last one when we needed EVERY inch? - STUPID

Sorry..... I just can't deal with stupid..... and tonight we beat ourselves due to stupidity.

/End Rant

I should also add clock management in there by viewing other posts.

- Best front seven in football | Worst secondary in football.... and we try to be balanced. - STUPID

- Marcus Murphy trying to field that kickoff. Ball on the two instead of the 40. Didn't you do that earlier this season? - STUPID

- 3rd and 10 in the redzone and we call a play where Ingram on the screen is our only receiving option? - STUPID

- How many kicks have you had blocked or tipped at the line this year Will Lutz? And you still don't get enough height on the kick where a fat d-lineman, who is showing off his two inch vertical, can get his paw on it. - STUPID

- Our middle linebacker asked to cover the fastest guy on the field with less than 30 seconds left? - STUPID

- How many drawn up plays to the back who has to get through that stout front seven to gain any yardage, instead of challenging that terrible secondary with the great receivers we have? - STUPID

- Nate Stupar.... back to back holding and block in the back penalties on punts?... including the last one when we needed EVERY inch? - STUPID

Sorry..... I just can't deal with stupid..... and tonight we beat ourselves due to stupidity.

/End Rant
Marcus Murphy fielding that kick is one of the dumbest plays I have ever seen. Vacarro roughing the kicker and the late hit on Cam are close behind.

frustrating season for sure.....there is potential there if we can ever realize it. Tough to win in this league and made a little more tough when dealing with the things in your post. I will say that this season was pretty much expected by me. We just started a couple years ago with one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel. It takes time to come back from that. Next season I'm thinking we'll be even closer to where we need to be if not the season after that.

/End Rant

Yeah. You're not going to want to see the next two games either. But they will wise up in three out of the next four!

Now close your eyes and imagine that game without Drew Breed on the the field and having mediocrity back there for another 40 yrs. Enjoy it boys. Don't get much better. :) I

I've said it for the past few seasons, but this franchise lacks more in the football IQ department than the talent department.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom