Such a disappointing Superbowl (1 Viewer)

It all depends on the Refs…..if the Eagles get a bunch of holding calls at strategic moments or roughing calls after pummeling Mahomes the game might be close. A fair, straight up game will probably be over at half. Look for the WWE…..I mean NFL to help out the Chiefs a lot.

Philly all day

I think KC is going to need more than 23 to beat philly...

Tall task against that D, but they play the games for a reason. Im not betting on this game..

I think we'll have a good Super Bowl matchup. It's been a while since we had the two number-one seeds face each other. The Eagles have the better roster, but we'll see how it plays out.

Mahomes is going to get pulverized by eagles Dline.. it'll be over by 3rd quarter

I don’t really like any other NFC team outside the Saints except maybe Detroit and Green Bay,

ok yeah go KC
Oh I was agreeing with the other poster about not liking Pat’s brother and wife lol. They’re jerks.

I get what you mean about other teams tho. Lol

Heard a rumor, no clue if accurate, but that there will be a surprise guest at the Super Bowl halftime show with Rihanna i think her name is.. … And that the surprise guest will be… Paul McCartney… If true, then I guess I will actually have to watch the halftime show this year… And if it’s not true, then what a diabolical way for them to get people like myself, who have actual taste in music, to watch their silly halftime show…

Heard a rumor, no clue if accurate, but that there will be a surprise guest at the Super Bowl halftime show with Rihanna i think her name is.. … And that the surprise guest will be… Paul McCartney… If true, then I guess I will actually have to watch the halftime show this year… And if it’s not true, then what a diabolical way for them to get people like myself, who have actual taste in music, to watch their silly halftime show…
Well they did do the track "Four Five Seconds" together back in 2015, so it would make sense to have this on the set list. Minus Ye of course, he was the one who produced it.

Can’t stand Eagles and have no issues with Chiefs.

I don’t mind the Chiefs.
Selfishly, I don’t want the Eagles to pass the Saints in Super Bowl titles.

Well they did do the track "Four Five Seconds" together back in 2015, so it would make sense to have this on the set list. Minus Ye of course, he was the one who produced it.

Having a freaking Beatle come out on stage and then proceed to sing a song ive never heard of would be about the most NFL thing ever . :jpshakehead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom