Sugar Bowl? (1 Viewer)

Seriously as much as I hate the way your team humiliates my Tigers every year, at least LSU won't get to embarrass their fans in a BCS bowl this year. And for that I'm grateful to Arkansas.

Give whoever you guys get to play a real walloping for the whole SEC nation.
No doubt y'all will do us proud! :9:

I support this post.

Woooooo Pig Sooooie!

I'm kinda surprised Arkansas hasn't jumped in on the bandwagon against Awbarn more... ya'll see more hellbent on your victory with LSU that you probably haven't even realized... if the unofficial allegations are true (NCAA is still investigating this, so we'll see) then Awbarn cost ya'll a shot at the national championship. A one-loss SEC champ Arkansas would have gotten into the ship over TCU, hands down. And other rumors have them stealing your prized running back recruit with p4p methods that could have also made your team even stronger... Your loss to Awbarn would have been nullified if (as the schad report alleges) Cam Newton had gotten paid to come there.

Ya'll must really hate LSU, cause I don't think a single one of you have really mentioned this... :)

By the way, LSU is a crap team this year and doesn't really deserve to go to the national title or the BCS (even though technically there is still a chance for a BCS bowl for a few more hours.)

The ONLY reason Tiger fans even mentioned the BCSCG is cause Les Miles is the luckiest son of a gun ever and continuously wins crap he has no business winning. Every Tiger fan knew he had no business in the ship even in this down SEC year. Arkansas has some obvious weaknesses and problems... but ya'll deserve it more. Good luck Arkansas and represent the SEC with pride. At least we will have one BCS victory this year that won't be tainted. :)

please tell your razorback friends that under no circumstances is it possible to NOT look like a total d bag when wearing piggie noses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom