Suggestion on Stadium Seating (1 Viewer)

SkiLLessOne

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Hi there Saints fans, me and the wife will finally (hopefully) be going to our first home Saints game when they play the Cardinals later this year. We need a bit of help though, we are unsure of where the best seats would be. This is likely to be the only time we can make it so not too worried about cost but also don't have a good idea which seats are actually great.

Of course I looked at 50 yard line tickets but I feel those are overpriced just for the sake of where they are. I also hear the 500 section is pretty good for a better overall view.

Basically....I need help!

Our first choice is endzone 200 section. Our section choice is endzone 300 section. Usually reasonable prices, and it's our favorite place to sit. Basically the same area we sit at LSU games.

Love my seats, section 642 row 9. I'll be selling a few games if you are interested (2 seats).

Best seats in the place are 300 level, 50 yard line. They’re also the most expensive. I sit 300 level endzone. Good view more in my price range. The 200 level endzone look nice. I’d consider moving there but they never come available.

I think the worst thing you can do is buy seats under an overhang. I sat there a couple times and couldn’t hear the pa announcer or see the scoreboard.

Yeah, Do NOT buy seats that are in the lower level end zone area, if they are past row 10. You can't see replay/scoreboard. It feels like you are in a jar, with the lid open, but the jar is 20 yards long!! The Jar is solid black on top, so you can only see straight ahead.. Besides, you can't see the "Rowdy Fans" fans who sit up in 644 & 646.. ;)

Hi there Saints fans, me and the wife will finally (hopefully) be going to our first home Saints game when they play the Cardinals later this year. We need a bit of help though, we are unsure of where the best seats would be. This is likely to be the only time we can make it so not too worried about cost but also don't have a good idea which seats are actually great.

Of course I looked at 50 yard line tickets but I feel those are overpriced just for the sake of where they are. I also hear the 500 section is pretty good for a better overall view.

Basically....I need help!

I sent you a PM. I doubt you get a better offer. I have done this before for fellow Who Dats.

There are very few bad seats. You get what you pay for. Except lower level sideline, those are very overpriced. Endzone lower level are the closest to the field AND you get a straight line view of the jumbo tron, just don't go above row 15 or so. Not as good under the over hanging deck.

For the price, end zone 100 and 200 and 300 seats are great.

Lower rows of the 600s are the best value. You can see everything, it doesn’t feel a mile away, and those sections are generally the wildest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom