Suggestions on how to keep Mark Ingram motivated (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Seems to me that a motivated Mark Ingram is when the Saints get the best out of him. Reminds me of 2012 when Ivory was beginning to take the lead in carries and then Ingram started beasting which led the Saints to trade Ivory. Now after his benching last week against Seattle, he comes back with a great performance today. I think Sean Payton should get in his face and say "150 yards?? That's all you got against the league's worst run defense? Man what's wrong with you?"

Any other suggestions?

Try a nice toilet paper koozie. But the fancy one. With that sweet flower on top.

a2c24bb002defc94382079592817d26e.jpg

If that doesn't do it. I don't know what will.

Find out what's wrong with them ************* that he kept saying after the run.

I know y'all heard him lol. :hihi:

Ask the NFL if we can play the 9nerds' D every week? A HB has to be drooling to go up against that PATHETIC run defense.

We went against the worst run defense... next week we likely won't see the same results.

I don't think it's a lack of motivation. I think it's more like he gets a little complacent when he thinks he doesn't have to worry about anyone threatening his "bell cow" status.

We went against the worst run defense... next week we likely won't see the same results.

We went against the worst run defense...and ran for a hundred yard more than they were allowing coming into the game. This was more than just a bad defense.

The 49ers are the first team in NFL history to have a running back go over 100 yards on them 7 straight weeks. Worth noting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom