Article Suh Could End Up In New Orleans After All {SPECULATION} (1 Viewer)

dutar76

7th year itch
Reaction score
https://saintswire.usatoday.com/2019/02/12/nfl-free-agency-saints-ndamukong-suh-rams/

That would pretty much solve our #2 offseason issue. DT. Interest was definitely there last season.

You either have to draft and develop, or you have to hire mercenares. We did the former and we have Rankins and Onyemata, who at the moment are question marks. Suh is a hired gun. I'l wouldnt be against it. I think it would also send the right message to the team from the jump. "We're in it to win it again"

NO, NO, NO........and HELLLLL NOOOO!! He stole money from the Rams last year, he is not stealing any from us.

A lot of bad tape on Suh last year. We could do better and for less. You would essentially just be paying a premium for a name.

Rams defense was dead last in YPC (5.1) given up to opposing RB’s and a large part of that was due to the gaping holes right in the middle of their defensive line.

Who’s in the middle of their defensive line? Aaron Donald and Ndamukong Suh.

One of those won Defensive Player of the Year. The other wasn’t pulling his weight, despite consistently facing 1-on-1’s due to the other being double teamed incessantly.

giphy.gif

His talent is waning leaving just a dirty player. Before people tolerated his dirty play because of his talent.....those days are gone. I have never been a fan of his. Anyone who plays that dirty against people in his own field just has to be overflowing with poor character.

I don't want him,, His play isn't that great anymore, it sure doesn't make up for his locker room personality

Let's see, aging DT that our DTs out performed last season, we should sign. Aging TE that was all-pro caliber in our offense once before and out performed all of our TEs combined just last year we should not try to sign (should he become available).

This is a possibility. We did try to sign him last off-season. And the defensive tackle position is a huge question mark. Onyemata may miss games because of a suspension. Davidson is a free agent and is not a quality starting tackle. Our first pick in the draft is the bottom of the second round. And nobody posting on this forum knows whether Rankins can play in 2019 at a high level.

I'm realizing that I'm still very much not over the NFC title game.

Lately any time I see any speculation thread.....................Suh, Antonio Brown, Ingram's free agency, will we bring back Meredith?.......even the most recent Jimmy thread that popped up (I do remember chiming in on the first one a while back)........this wave of "just don't care right now" comes over me.

It's good that there are many here (and hopefully in the Saints front office) who can immediately take the "show must go on" approach and start planning for the 2019 offseason with excitement and due diligence.........but for me, the regular season feels like it's about 2 years away instead of just under 6 months. Maybe I'll snap out of it a bit when free agency actually starts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom