Article Suh Could End Up In New Orleans After All {SPECULATION} (1 Viewer)

If you don't think Antonio Brown in this offense makes a difference then the conversation can stop right there. No point in moving forward.

If the Saints got Antonio Brown, you may as well cancel the season. Not a chance in hell it happens though.

Well at least he gave us an epic thread last year. We will always have that. In all seriousness, as much as I was not in favor last year about signing him, I have to think about it for this year. I am sort of leaning toward no but can't deny he started to play well toward the end. And with Rankin's injury and Omyemata situation, I will have to think about this. But I would not give him the contract he wants. We probably offer the most we could give him and he declined it, of course. I wouldn't offer that same one. Maybe for a lot less, I might consider.

If you don't think Antonio Brown in this offense makes a difference then the conversation can stop right there. No point in moving forward.
I do think he'd make a difference, provided he stayed healthy. He's too expensive, so it won't happen.

My point is, makes no difference if you get to the final game with 22 All Pros or the team we can afford, if the zebras can throw it all away.

I'm realizing that I'm still very much not over the NFC title game.

Lately any time I see any speculation thread.....................Suh, Antonio Brown, Ingram's free agency, will we bring back Meredith?.......even the most recent Jimmy thread that popped up (I do remember chiming in on the first one a while back)........this wave of "just don't care right now" comes over me.

It's good that there are many here (and hopefully in the Saints front office) who can immediately take the "show must go on" approach and start planning for the 2019 offseason with excitement and due diligence.........but for me, the regular season feels like it's about 2 years away instead of just under 6 months. Maybe I'll snap out of it a bit when free agency actually starts.

I agree. Too suhn.

I do think he'd make a difference, provided he stayed healthy. He's too expensive, so it won't happen.

My point is, makes no difference if you get to the final game with 22 All Pros or the team we can afford, if the zebras can throw it all away.

Great so why even watch football or waste your time on a NFL team forum?

NO, NO, NO........and HELLLLL NOOOO!! He stole money from the Rams last year, he is not stealing any from us.
I agree. Suh looked outstanding in playoffs but the whole season looked average.

Remember he’s also playing right next to Aaron Donald!! The best defensive player in the NFL....

Lately any time I see any speculation thread.....................Suh, Antonio Brown, Ingram's free agency, will we bring back Meredith?.......even the most recent Jimmy thread that popped up (I do remember chiming in on the first one a while back)........this wave of "just don't care right now" comes over me.

It's good that there are many here (and hopefully in the Saints front office) who can immediately take the "show must go on" approach and start planning for the 2019 offseason with excitement and due diligence.........but for me, the regular season feels like it's about 2 years away instead of just under 6 months. Maybe I'll snap out of it a bit when free agency actually starts.

Hey, I feel you. I'm right there too. I'm just trying.

I was wondering about this after the season cause I know he just signed just a one year deal. I'm sure we'll have interest again, but I'd like for us not to.

He chose the Rams over us so screw him! He wasn't even that good with a guy next to him taking on double teams every game. So still, screw him!

Ur not the only one.

I did wonder about him and hope we don't pursue this time around but I seen his name and immediately thought he should have NEVER been playing in the Super Bowl.

Let somebody else throw away their $$$$$, we don't have $$$$$ to waste like that. Spend it on Ingram and the O line and some value free agents. Jeff Ireland can and will find some late round picks who'll outplay 1st and 2nd rounders as well as old arse vets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom