Article Suh Could End Up In New Orleans After All {SPECULATION} (1 Viewer)

I'm sure the name comes up in the front office discussion. Some may even want to interview him.

But the past has shown that the current Saint front office passes on players with his type of history better than nine times out of ten.

NO, NO, NO........and HELLLLL NOOOO!! He stole money from the Rams last year, he is not stealing any from us.
Seriously, he had the DPOY playing next to him and he still wasn't anything special. Not looking for that kind of effort around here.

Much rather Donald than Suh. Of course that's stating the all too obvious. Suh can kick rocks for all I care.

I don't care about locker room anymore. This is Brees' last season and our last chance to win #2 for a long loooong time. We should be all in. Literally all in. Give me all the "Suh" like players if they will produce. Trade for Antonio Brown. I want anyone and every playmaker we can afford.

Bill Johnson was his position coach in L.A., so take that into consideration when arguing if he has lost a step due to last years production.
Aaron Donald looked just fine under Bill Johnson. And that should have made things so much easier for Suh, but, nope.

Suh came on in the playoffs. 1.5 sacks, 6 tackles, 2 tackles for losses, 5 QB hits. Not bad numbers for a postseason.
Exactly. Plays when he wants to. That's been the knock on him ever since he made it into the league. We don't need players like that here and I don't think Payton would tolerate it for a second.

ETA: And now that he's spent a year in LA under Johnson, Payton can get the inside info on how he was to coach and all that - and that'll likely decide if we even look in his direction.

Suh came on in the playoffs. 1.5 sacks, 6 tackles, 2 tackles for losses, 5 QB hits. Not bad numbers for a postseason.

Indeed he did, which tells me he was coasting mostly in regular season. I don't want a guy coming here who only plays when he wants to play. Suh has always had elite talent. His character and work ethic is an entirely different story though.

I don't care about locker room anymore. This is Brees' last season and our last chance to win #2 for a long loooong time. We should be all in. Literally all in. Give me all the "Suh" like players if they will produce. Trade for Antonio Brown. I want anyone and every playmaker we can afford.
We can't afford too many, and anyway what actual difference would they make? Especially the oldsters who might go Dez...

We got all the way there this year with some utility players, and without Suh, Brown, Hunt, Graham, et al.

And with the work that's been put into team harmony, it's likely the FO doesn't care about fans who don't care about the locker room.

Aaron Donald is what Suh was supposed to be coming out of college in 2009. No for me.

I know I shouldn't be, but i'm still salty that he chose the Rams over us, and we did great without him. Let someone else overpay for him.

We can't afford too many, and anyway what actual difference would they make? Especially the oldsters who might go Dez...

We got all the way there this year with some utility players, and without Suh, Brown, Hunt, Graham, et al.

And with the work that's been put into team harmony, it's likely the FO doesn't care about fans who don't care about the locker room.

If you don't think Antonio Brown in this offense makes a difference then the conversation can stop right there. No point in moving forward.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom