Article Suh Could End Up In New Orleans After All {SPECULATION} (1 Viewer)

The Rams should’ve drafted him out of college instead of a fragile Sam Bradford who would play behind a turnstile O-Line. I’m just glad their NBA style of building a championship team failed.

Suh could help us but more than his character/personality issues, I think the money would be better spent on offense for once.

At this point Suh is a shell of who he was. Either through lack of care and effort, or that he just doesn’t have it anymore, I’ll pass

Meh. I was all in last offseason. This time around, not so much. I'd rather them draft someone if we can't sign a decent FA. Like Rashard Lawrence if he declares. I would say Dexter Lawrence but I know we have virtually no shot @ snagging him

Its not often that I'm just completely and totally against a signing but this would be one of them.

The Rams had every opportunity to have the best DT tandem in NFL History and didn't. Playing next to the first and only DT to ever be mentioned in the MVP conversation and who was definitely the best Defensive player in the league should have yielded better results.

Suh under performed all year. He plays dirty. He'd be overpaid. Just not a good fit here for me. Hopefully he wastes another NFC team's money

Well while I hate Suh for not signing here at the end of the Say That 1.5 sack against us in the playoff cane at critical times dude was disruptive when they needed it most

Its not often that I'm just completely and totally against a signing but this would be one of them.

The Rams had every opportunity to have the best DT tandem in NFL History and didn't. Playing next to the first and only DT to ever be mentioned in the MVP conversation and who was definitely the best Defensive player in the league should have yielded better results.

Suh under performed all year. He plays dirty. He'd be overpaid. Just not a good fit here for me. Hopefully he wastes another NFC team's money

JJ Watt begs to differ on first defensive MVP consideration. There have been a scant few others. But yeah, point taken, Donald is a rare breed of defensive player.

At this point Suh is a shell of who he was. Either through lack of care and effort, or that he just doesn’t have it anymore, I’ll pass
Yeah I agree he's a guy who coasted for the Rams all regular season and didn't really turn on the motor until the playoffs. Not sure that's the type of effort the Saints need, with Onyemetta facing suspension, and Rankins likely to start on PUP they need someone hungry, who's ready to go all out from Week 1.

God I hope not. I didn't like it the first time and I like it even less now.

Yeah that’s Dan Snyder and the Redskin’s clique

Exactly, this is the type of moves we usually avoid, at least since Ireland has come aboard...Suh was not that productive despite playing next to the best DT in the game for a ton of plays....I say not just no but hell no....

OP has a valid point about possibly seeking a free agent DT as they seem to take a couple of years to get acclimated to the NFL. So, a rookie may not serve the purpose. But I don't want it to be Suh. I was lukewarm on him last year, even less interested this year.

https://saintswire.usatoday.com/2019/02/12/nfl-free-agency-saints-ndamukong-suh-rams/

That would pretty much solve our #2 offseason issue. DT. Interest was definitely there last season.

You either have to draft and develop, or you have to hire mercenares. We did the former and we have Rankins and Onyemata, who at the moment are question marks. Suh is a hired gun. I'l wouldnt be against it. I think it would also send the right message to the team from the jump. "We're in it to win it again"

No thanks. I never liked that dude and the dirty style of play he has. It also seemed to me that he didn't step up his game this past season until the stakes were high (i.e. he got into the playoffs.) I don't want that type of player.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom