Suh has been an absolute bust signing (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Along with Peters and you can even throw in Talib as well since he hasn't been on the field most of the year.

The entire Rams defense has been something of a bust.

They were supposed to be much better than this. They look possibly worse than they did last year.

For a Wade Philips coached defensive unit, they should be better.

Suh sure does look good standing up with the $14 million smile on his face.

I am so glad we didn't get him. Next to Donald, Suh should be beasting it and he's not close. Teams are running right at him

The entire Rams defense has been something of a bust.

They were supposed to be much better than this. They look possibly worse than they did last year.

For a Wade Philips coached defensive unit, they should be better.
Wade needs an elite front 7... He doesn't got sheet to work with in LA except for Suh and Donald.

If you look at our FA signings over the last few years, we tend to do way better when they’re not common household names vs splash signings.

Although to be honest it seems like the whole NFL works that way lately.

Suh is stealing money from the Rams, we dodged a bullet with that one. He has nothing to do with Aaron Donald's numbers due to the fact he is failing at what he was brought in to do which is take away the double team from Donald and yet he is still doubled constantly and Suh can't win his one on ones. He is living off his past prime and name.

Donald is getting double teamed and Suh is still ineffective. He’s an inside guy and the only sacks he’s had are at Def End.

I’m glad we did not sign him and at the price he cost, he’s a total bust

Agreed. I'm not going to say "I told you so" but I definitely didn't want him at that price tag. I also don't like him in general.

Glad he's bleeding another NFC team though :)

Suh has been a shell of himself since his helmet stomping days ended that first couple of years in Detroit. He had some OK streches in Miami, but nothing sustained. No idea what happened.

You know what’s wild? The Rams dline coach is Bill Johnson. Do you guys remember who Bill Johnson is? He is the bust dline coach we had here before Ryan Nielsen came in and turned our dline into a strength of our team.

I don’t know If I would put this all on Suh.

Also, if you want to know what nepotism gets you go look at the Rams coaching staff.

Donald has 16.5 sacks so far and I would think Suh has a lot to do with that. I wouldn't call it a complete bust.

Suh's had nothing to do with it. Look at what happens to the Rams defense when a team can slow down Donald. None of their other high priced defensive players do squat.

Saints blocked Donald and effortlessly hung 45 on the Rams. In a rematch, Saints are probably scoring 60+ points just because we know Payton loves to prove a point.

You know what’s wild? The Rams dline coach is Bill Johnson. Do you guys remember who Bill Johnson is? He is the bust dline coach we had here before Ryan Nielsen came in and turned our dline into a strength of our team.

I don’t know If I would put this all on Suh.

Also, if you want to know what nepotism gets you go look at the Rams coaching staff.
Remember Bill well. I'm so glad he's working for the Rams now.

I don't even hate to say I told you so on this one.

I freaking told you so (not the OP specifically but in general). I'm not saying Suh is bad, but he was not worth what a lot of people were saying to pay him. $16m a year? lol...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom