Suite prices and season ticket info.... (1 Viewer)

ATC Saint

Very Banned
Reaction score
I am wondering how much are suites and how many people can get one. Also, what is included with the suite? Also, I have two season tickets in section 634 and would like to get 4 closer to the fifty and down lower, dont know the numbers. What are the chances of that happening? Of course that is next year. Also, I know season tickets holders get first chance at playoffs, but what about sugar bowl and is there any availability for super bowl tickets. I am kinda planning on going if we make it.

Hey ATC....I had the opportunity to watch the Falcons game from one of the suites. I know nothing about availability or price. However, I can tell you what kind of shape the suites are in. Right now they are a shell of what they will be next year I am sure. No carpet on the ground, and pretty much bare bones. However, the view from the seats was fantastic, perfect view to multiple tv's, and an awesome view of the field. The free beer and jambalaya didnt hurt either. Not to mention the fantastic view you get of all the women in the section right in front of you.

The average starting price for a suite in NFL stadiums is $59,600; high-end suites in the league average $183,850, according to Revenues from Sports Venues, a sports marketing trade publication.

There was another thread about this yesterday ( prolly in the archive section ). I called last week to inqure about a suite. here it is....

$55,000 for the suite ( 20 persons ); $70 per ticket per game (seperate ); catering ( seperate ) ; drinks ( seperate ) when all is said and done around $85,000 annual.
Now you can "Sublet" for things like Sugar Bowl; Bayou Classic etc BUT you must pass it through the Saints Organization, and if that person/company you want to sublet to owes the Saints any monies, they will nix the deal.

thats the watered -down version.

It's really not a bad deal, if you have a few extra grand to blow on something. Let's say instead of $85k that it is actually $100k total for 20 people. You are looking at about $5k a year, per person. Which, while certainly a great deal of money to most of us, isn't a terrible amount of money for a suite. Who knows, maybe one day we will have a SR.com suite. :)

Last edited:
what about moving and gaining more season tickets next year and the sugar bowl and super bowl?

what about moving and gaining more season tickets next year and the sugar bowl and super bowl?

Where's the quote box?

you may want to call and just inform your ticekt rep...i did the same just incase there is a waiting list ( adding 1 more seat )

Who the heck can offord a suite? Mississippi better get a lottery so I can start trying to win it big for a suite.

When we make it to the Superbowl, the organization is allotted 20% of the tickets to the game. Season Ticket holders will be entered into lottery for the opportunity to buy Superbowl tickets.

I was going to get a suite for the cowboys game. And the Saints suite rep quoted me 15,000.00 for the cowboys game and the bengals preseason. the suite seats 15 and you get vip parking for both games. It came out to about 900.00 a person.

Assuming you wanted to sublet the suite for the Suger Bowl etc., I wonder how much money you could make back...maybe knock it down from $85K to $60k or $3k per person? Not all that bad, finding 20 people with $3k each who you'd want to watch games with would likely be the tough part.

I had Evan Lindsay, Saints Ticket Representative, call me the other day with an offer for single game suite packages. He has since called to let me know that a few suites had opened up for the Cowboys game. He promised me that they will refuse to sell to Cowboys fans!

The offers were as follows:

Suite # 431<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
$15,000
This suite INCLUDES 30 TICKETS and is available for every home game except for the Cowboys, Falcons, Patriots and Giants game.
<o:p> </o:p>
Suite # 316<o:p></o:p>
$8,000
This suite is available for the Jets, Buccaneers, and Panthers games and INCLUDES 16 TICKETS. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Suite #315<o:p></o:p>
$8,000
This suite is available for the Lions, Jets, Falcons, and Buccaneers games and INCLUDES 16 TICKETS. Also, only for the Falcons game, its available with your choice of a pre season game for $15,000. <o:p></o:p>

If anyone is interested, call Evan direct at 504-731-1705.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom