summer job question (1 Viewer)

See Hard

Spelling Police
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Saints or the Hornets offer any summer internships?

I am going into my senior year of in sports management and it is my absolute DREAM to work for one of our professional teams. I figure now would be about the time to start looking into and applying for a possible internship.

Thanks so much in advance guys!

I tried to apply a long time ago and most of the stuff they offered didnt pay from what I remember.

im fine with just getting some credit to lighten my load next year. I have plenty of family in mandeville so i should be ok on that front. thanks though.

I thought the Hornets did - not sure about the Saints though

well my first choice would certainly be the Saints but I would really just like to get my foot in the door with something close to home. The Red Sox would be another dream of mine but im too much of a mamas boy right now ... haha

thats what im going to do eventually but im in school so i was hoping someone would have some insight

I don't know about the Saints or Hornets, but I know the Zephyrs have an intern program. I did it for the summer. It was worth it, but it is a lot of hours with little pay...

Go to www.neworleanssaints.com At bottom of page click on "employment. A page will pop up that says there is no Saints employment available at this time. Just below this line, there is a line that says, "click here for available jobs." Click it, then click internships, and a screen will appear showing all available internship jobs available in the NFL.:9:

listen dude, give me about a week to contact some people and I will let you know something. My girlfriends uncle was Larry Benson's best man at his wedding and vice versa. She would be able to get some scoop for me and I will let you know if there are any "unposted" openings. We have always gotten certain "perks" throughout the year using this connection so I will let you know one way or another.

wow guys... thanks so much... i really appreciate the help.. if i should get in there for an interview or anything ill keep all you guys posted

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom