Saints Sunday could be a big defensive day for the Saints. (1 Viewer)

OMG the team WILL LOSE AGAIN; too many fans are positive!!!!
Good thing we were so negative on that 6 game winning streak; otherwise we'd be looking @ the #1 draft pick!

Good post OP.
We must limit McCaffrey. Period. And as I harp on all the time, win TOP win the game.

Hey Hump - I have McCaffrey on one of my FF teams. In 2 out of the last 3 weeks, he has racked up huge yards and high number of receptions, but did not score a TD. I wonder if this is how the smart defensive coaches are scheming against McCaffrey - letting him get his yards but always having one or more players on the backend who get to McCaffrey before he breaks huge plays for TDs?

Our LBr and safety strengh matches up very well against Cryolinas strengths at TE & RB.
I really like us holding them under 20 points in this game. Offense needs to apply pressure on Allen early by scoring on our first few trips into the red zone. If we can do that then we can prevent the officials from keeping it,closer then it should.

Last edited:
Our LBr and safety strengh matches up very good against Cryolinas strengths at TE & RB.
I really like us holding them under 20 points in this game. Offense needs to apply pressure on Allen early by scoring on our first few trips into the red zone. If we can do that then we can prevent the officials from keeping it,closer then it should.
Defense needs to bring the wood to Allen early. That's the pressure I want to see.

I think the D will ball out. Mccaffeine will have less than 60 yards. I honestly don't think our offense will do that well against their D . I see a 14-10 type game

This truly is Carolina's Superbowl because if they lose on Sunday they will be 4 games back and can start looking to next year. If they win then they have a small chance of going on a run to get they a WC birth. Plus they have played like dogs the last couple of weeks and, like Atlanta, they will be coming out with fire I would expect The key as noted is to limit McCaffery and have him spied on every play. If the Saints can keep their intensity again this week, and there is no reason to think otherwise, I just don't think Carolina can keep up with us, but I thought the same thing 2 weeks ago!

Hey Hump - I have McCaffrey on one of my FF teams. In 2 out of the last 3 weeks, he has racked up huge yards and high number of receptions, but did not score a TD. I wonder if this is how the smart defensive coaches are scheming against McCaffrey - letting him get his yards but always having one or more players on the backend who get to McCaffrey before he breaks huge plays for TDs?

Hey Swim,
idk, all I know is he’s electric. So dangerous. I’ll admit I was wrong on him coming out.

If we even think about letting McCaffery go nuts this weekend... we deserve to lose... You stop him... you stop Carolina... It really can't be more simple.

This is going to be a tough, bruising game because Ron will have his defense hitting hard. I will say unequivocally if we tighten our chin straps and know where McAffery is at all times, we could win this one. Probably. Maybe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom