Sunday divisional round playoffs (1 Viewer)

RaginCajun83

Saints/Wrestling Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Even if SF loses to Philly it won’t be by double digits

Reaction score
Even if SF loses to Philly it won’t be by double digits

If they play like they played today, it will be. A team with a good passing game could most certainly beat them by double digits. Just ask the chiefs.

Heck the Falcons beat them by double digits earlier in the season. They started to dominate once their schedule got weaker.

Reaction score
Deep ball looked subpar should’ve had about 3 touchdowns instead never got one just two interceptions, Sean Payton didn’t even say a word look like how he looks when we would lose a winnable game
What happened to Drew at times when he faced a ferocious defense? Same thing that happened to Dak. Not saying that Dak is as good as Drew. But remember Drew’s performance in 2013 in the NFCDG in Seattle? That defense are him up.

Reaction score
Facts, they played into san frans hands on both sides of the ball. Games like this show just how important coaching is. This was a very winable game for Dallas.
Bottom line, Dallas pulled a Payton. They abandoned the run too early and relied too much on Dak’s arm. Not Dak’s fault. Was the offensive game plan.

Reaction score
I know that. I said the eagles has the best chance out of the 2 teams left in the NFC to win it all,but i still don't think they would get it done.

San fran is good,but would get smoked because of their pass D.
Dallas has a very good passing game. San Francisco shut that down. They contain Hurts, and Philly is toast. The Eagles defense isn’t as good as Dallas’ even though it is a good defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom