Sunday divisional round playoffs (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Bottom line, Dallas pulled a Payton. They abandoned the run too early and relied too much on Dak’s arm. Not Dak’s fault. Was the offensive game plan.

Their game plan could have worked, if the had a QB who could throw. The short passes were horrible. 3rd and five and dak throws a 2 yard pass 🤦🏾.

I expect the eagles to have a much better game plan.

Reaction score
Dallas has a very good passing game. San Francisco shut that down. They contain Hurts, and Philly is toast. The Eagles defense isn’t as good as Dallas’ even though it is a good defense.

I'll taks phillys passing game over dallas passing game all day long. They better get to hurts, because if not he might pick tbem apart.

The 49ers pass defense is pretty bad. I don't think they shut dallas passing game down. Dallas play calling was terrible. Too many short passes. The only way those short passes will work, is if the 49ers miss tackles.

We have seen how bad the niners look when they go upset against a real offense. Heck stidham picked them apart.

The Washington commanders held the cowboys to 6 points.

Hurts has better receivers and imo a better tight end than dak has. Those same niners better not show up in philly.

Philly also has a good d line, that's better than dallas and gets to the QB. Purdy might be running for his life.

Reaction score
Their game plan could have worked, if the had a QB who could throw. The short passes were horrible. 3rd and five and dak throws a 2 yard pass 🤦🏾.

I expect the eagles to have a much better game plan.
You play to what the defense gives you. Give credit to SF and its defensive game plan.

Reaction score
I'll taks phillys passing game over dallas passing game all day long. They better get to hurts, because if not he might pick tbem apart.

The 49ers pass defense is pretty bad. I don't think they shut dallas passing game down. Dallas play calling was terrible. Too many short passes. The only way those short passes will work, is if the 49ers miss tackles.

We have seen how bad the niners look when they go upset against a real offense. Heck stidham picked them apart.

The Washington commanders held the cowboys to 6 points.

Hurts has better receivers and imo a better tight end than dak has. Those same niners better not show up in philly.

Philly also has a good d line, that's better than dallas and gets to the QB. Purdy might be running for his life.
Talk to me after Sunday.

Reaction score
You play to what the defense gives you. Give credit to SF and its defensive game plan.

More like they pkayed played scared and made it easy for san fran. So was stidham playing with what san frans defense gave him, when he gashed them for 365 yards and 3 touchdowns? 🤔🤔🤔. Not to mention mahomes did them even worse.

Shutting dak prescott down, is nothing to brag about 🤣.

I notice people get real quiet when i mention stidham picking them apart. If hurts is able to pass the ball, san fran is done.

Last edited:
Reaction score
More like they pkayed played scared and made it easy for san fran. So was stidham playing with what san frans defense gave him, when he gashed them for 365 yards and 3 touchdowns? 🤔🤔🤔. Not to mention mahomes did them even worse.

Shutting dak prescott down, is nothing to brag about 🤣.

I notice people get real quiet when i mention stidham picking them apart. If hurts is able to pass the ball, san fran is done.
Jimmy G was the Frisco QB. Not saying the Chiefs or the Bengals wo t beat them, but I don’t think Philly will.

Reaction score
Jimmy G was the Frisco QB. Not saying the Chiefs or the Bengals wo t beat them, but I don’t think Philly

Jimmy G was the Frisco QB. Not saying the Chiefs or the Bengals wo t beat them, but I don’t think Philly will.
The qb doesnt matter. They were still winning games with jimmy G at QB. Purdy mostly beat weak teams I'm talking about the defense. Jimmy G has nothing to do with the defense.

Brock purdy was the QB when the raiders picked them apart.

I said before, that it will all depend on hurts. If they protect him good, and he passes well, they will win,but if they can't protect him, and he plays like dak, the outcome will be similar to this game.

I feel the eagles have the talent to give their defense some fits,but only if hurts plays well enough.

I'm not sold on hurts or purdy to be honest,and i think that will determine the winner. How those 2 QBS play will determine this game.

ANKOMA33

All-Pro
Reaction score
I’m going with the more complete defenses on Sunday.

Burrows & Purdy’s in the Super bowl.

Reaction score
Nope. Just think the 9ers are better. I could be wrong.
Fair enough. I feel like they are better and certain spots. Definitely the better tight end, and better running back.

I feel like Philly has the better receivers.

The QB play will be the difference.

The only knock i have against san fran is their pass defense and purdy.

He has played well,but the playoffs on the road is a different animal. It will be twice as tough for a rookie. Philly's passrush is crazy.

Reaction score
The qb doesnt matter. They were still winning games with jimmy G at QB. Purdy mostly beat weak teams I'm talking about the defense. Jimmy G has nothing to do with the defense.

Brock purdy was the QB when the raiders picked them apart.

I said before, that it will all depend on hurts. If they protect him good, and he passes well, they will win,but if they can't protect him, and he plays like dak, the outcome will be similar to this game.

I feel the eagles have the talent to give their defense some fits,but only if hurts plays well enough.

I'm not sold on hurts or purdy to be honest,and i think that will determine the winner. How those 2 QBS play will determine this game.
Like I said, talk to me after the game Sunday. You must really dislike SF. Please don’t let that cloud your judgement. I don’t generally like either team, but I think the 9ers at this point are better than Philly. We will see.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Like I said, talk to me after the game Sunday. You must really dislike SF. Please don’t let that cloud your judgement. I don’t generally like either team, it I think the 9ers at this point are better than Philly. We will see.
I dislike them strongly,but i don't have an issue with admitting they are good. The team that lost to the chiefs was really good.

I just dont think they are as good, as people are making them out to be,especially after watching them play.

I didn't see the dominate team everyone was speaking of sunday.

RaginCajun83

Saints/Wrestling Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I dislike them strongly,but i don't have an issue with admitting they are good. The team that lost to the chiefs was really good.

I just dont think they are as good, as people are making them out to be,especially after watching them play.

I didn't see the dominate team everyone was speaking of sunday.
If Jimmy G completes that pass to Sanders they win the game

As for Sunday, I just feel the 49ers have the better team and coaching staff

Reaction score
If Jimmy G completes that pass to Sanders they win the game

As for Sunday, I just feel the 49ers have the better team and coaching staff
I feel like the teams are even. Better coaching staff i could give to them. Both teams are better in certain spots. Purdy might be running for his life against the best passrush in the NFL.

The eagles have 70 sacks, and 5 players with plus 10 sacks. That's crazy.

I honestly think, overall, these teams are evenly matched, and it will come down to QB play, and coaching.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom