Sunday divisional round playoffs (2 Viewers)

Deep ball looked subpar should’ve had about 3 touchdowns instead never got one just two interceptions, Sean Payton didn’t even say a word look like how he looks when we would lose a winnable game
What happened to Drew at times when he faced a ferocious defense? Same thing that happened to Dak. Not saying that Dak is as good as Drew. But remember Drew’s performance in 2013 in the NFCDG in Seattle? That defense are him up.

Facts, they played into san frans hands on both sides of the ball. Games like this show just how important coaching is. This was a very winable game for Dallas.
Bottom line, Dallas pulled a Payton. They abandoned the run too early and relied too much on Dak’s arm. Not Dak’s fault. Was the offensive game plan.

I know that. I said the eagles has the best chance out of the 2 teams left in the NFC to win it all,but i still don't think they would get it done.

San fran is good,but would get smoked because of their pass D.
Dallas has a very good passing game. San Francisco shut that down. They contain Hurts, and Philly is toast. The Eagles defense isn’t as good as Dallas’ even though it is a good defense.

Bottom line, Dallas pulled a Payton. They abandoned the run too early and relied too much on Dak’s arm. Not Dak’s fault. Was the offensive game plan.

Their game plan could have worked, if the had a QB who could throw. The short passes were horrible. 3rd and five and dak throws a 2 yard pass 🤦🏾.

I expect the eagles to have a much better game plan.

Dallas has a very good passing game. San Francisco shut that down. They contain Hurts, and Philly is toast. The Eagles defense isn’t as good as Dallas’ even though it is a good defense.

I'll taks phillys passing game over dallas passing game all day long. They better get to hurts, because if not he might pick tbem apart.

The 49ers pass defense is pretty bad. I don't think they shut dallas passing game down. Dallas play calling was terrible. Too many short passes. The only way those short passes will work, is if the 49ers miss tackles.

We have seen how bad the niners look when they go upset against a real offense. Heck stidham picked them apart.

The Washington commanders held the cowboys to 6 points.

Hurts has better receivers and imo a better tight end than dak has. Those same niners better not show up in philly.

Philly also has a good d line, that's better than dallas and gets to the QB. Purdy might be running for his life.

Their game plan could have worked, if the had a QB who could throw. The short passes were horrible. 3rd and five and dak throws a 2 yard pass 🤦🏾.

I expect the eagles to have a much better game plan.
You play to what the defense gives you. Give credit to SF and its defensive game plan.

I'll taks phillys passing game over dallas passing game all day long. They better get to hurts, because if not he might pick tbem apart.

The 49ers pass defense is pretty bad. I don't think they shut dallas passing game down. Dallas play calling was terrible. Too many short passes. The only way those short passes will work, is if the 49ers miss tackles.

We have seen how bad the niners look when they go upset against a real offense. Heck stidham picked them apart.

The Washington commanders held the cowboys to 6 points.

Hurts has better receivers and imo a better tight end than dak has. Those same niners better not show up in philly.

Philly also has a good d line, that's better than dallas and gets to the QB. Purdy might be running for his life.
Talk to me after Sunday.

You play to what the defense gives you. Give credit to SF and its defensive game plan.

More like they pkayed played scared and made it easy for san fran. So was stidham playing with what san frans defense gave him, when he gashed them for 365 yards and 3 touchdowns? 🤔🤔🤔. Not to mention mahomes did them even worse.

Shutting dak prescott down, is nothing to brag about 🤣.

I notice people get real quiet when i mention stidham picking them apart. If hurts is able to pass the ball, san fran is done.

Last edited:
More like they pkayed played scared and made it easy for san fran. So was stidham playing with what san frans defense gave him, when he gashed them for 365 yards and 3 touchdowns? 🤔🤔🤔. Not to mention mahomes did them even worse.

Shutting dak prescott down, is nothing to brag about 🤣.

I notice people get real quiet when i mention stidham picking them apart. If hurts is able to pass the ball, san fran is done.
Jimmy G was the Frisco QB. Not saying the Chiefs or the Bengals wo t beat them, but I don’t think Philly will.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom