N/S Sunday Football Thread (1 Viewer)

Do share…..
Peppermint hot tea, a spoonful of Dutch cocoa powder, and a smidge Splenda. It's not quite like Thin Mints in a mug, but I think it's gonna be close enough to satisfy even my sweet tooth for a lot less carbs. I LOVE chocolate and mint together.

A couple of seasons ago they showed John Lynch every ten minutes up in his suite now bot so much. Also they don't look nearly as good since that DC went to coach the Jets
Oh, they've shown him a lot tonight.

These linemen are holding every play. The refs have to call those, especially at the point of attack. They need to get the memo or the refs will keep throwing the flags. They're legit penalties.

Peppermint hot tea, a spoonful of Dutch cocoa powder, and a smidge Splenda. It's not quite like Thin Mints in a mug, but I think it's gonna be close enough to satisfy even my sweet tooth for a lot less carbs. I LOVE chocolate and mint together.
i tried it…. It is pretty good. Of course, I substituted bourbon for most of the ingredients, but I think it translated pretty well.

I must have missed it I'm synched up with westwood one broadcast. I can't listen to Collingsworth.
Yeah, at least twice because when they show it, you can see how thick that rain is. It looks like it's snowing.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom