Sunday Night Flex Possibilities(MERGEDx2)) (1 Viewer)

I think they flex GB/Bears. If Philly wins next week against Dal, then GB beats the bears next week... the 3/6 seed wild card game will be GB-Bears again! I think this is good because we win our first, then go to Philly, then if GB beats ATL they come to the dome right?

Don't put anything past the NFL/NBC in getting certain markets into the slot.

Pittsburgh is still playing for a #2 seed/division title. PIT-CLE?
Or Giants might need a win to get in... so NYG-WAS?

neither would shock me.

Wouldnt they wait until after MNF? If we win we might rest people against TB who would then be pretty much out of it i think.

There is a report out of Chicago saying that the SNF game will be STL-SEA, with most other games of significance kicking off at 3:15 CST.

http://twitter.com/BradBiggs

If this is all true, it looks like it'll be a noon kickoff for us, and we'll probably be the highlighted match-up for the early game.

how is stl-sea bigger than no-tb? Aren't we the defending super bowl champions??

how is stl-sea bigger than no-tb? Aren't we the defending super bowl champions??

I don't think it's an indictment of TB-NO not being a big game, so much as it's an acknowledgment of STL-SEA being guaranteed to be a win-and-in, lose-and-go-home game.

Besides, it also looks like every other NFC game with playoff implications is being moved to later kickoffs (CHI-GB, NYG-WSH, and DAL-PHI), so if all of this is proven true, we would be Fox's showcase game in the early slot.

AdamSchefterSt. Louis at Seattle game on Sunday, January 2 will be played at 8:20 PM ET.

_PeterKing
St. Louis and Seattle is the only winner-take-all game on the schedule. Any other game wouldn't have at stake what this game has.

I was going to post that the SEA-STL game will most likely be flexed. The other options would be NO-TB and GB-CHI because of the playoff implications of both, but the SEA-STL makes the most sense because there is nothing else that is influencing that game. The other games all can be made moot by what other teams do.

Apparently the NFL thought so too.

It's official, the Rams @ Seahawks game will be flexed to Sunday Night.

Now I wonder, will Fox FINALLY send their A-Team of Joe Buck and Troy Aikman to cover a regular season home game of the defending Super Bowl Champions New Orleans Saints? I know most of you hate Buck and Aikman, but you have to realize that getting this crew is a sign of respect.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom