Sunday Night Flex Possibilities(MERGEDx2)) (1 Viewer)

RT3

SR is my life!
Reaction score
The Bucs up 31-15 w/ 10 mins left (not insurmountable like we saw last week... but Whitehurst is no Vick) it seems we won't get the help to get into the playoffs this week.

that said... what are the chances next week's game against TB is flexed to Sun. night? How will the result of tom. night's game impact whether the Bucs/Saints game gets flexed to a night game?

correct me if im wrong but theres no night games in week 17

i think if we lose to atlanta it could be a very good chance the game is flexed to night because it woud draw the most viewers for a early playoff type game.

u're wrong bucsfan... in fact this is the only week that NBC can wait until either tonight or tom. night to pick what game to flex. Every other week they gotta pick 2 weeks in advance

I know it's not something Saints fans want to think about, and I am 99.9% positive that this wouldn't happen, BUT....If the Saints lose on Monday Night and then lose to Tampa, you guys could STILL get in the playoffs!

if Tampa beats New Orleans, Chicago beats Green Bay and Washington beats the Giants BOTH y'all and Bucs make the playoffs..imagine that..3 NFC South teams in the playoffs..Bucs would get the 5th Seed and Saints would get the 6th seed. Unfortunately, it would put you guys on a road trip to Philly with Tampa getting the winner of the Rams/Seahawks game.

Like I said, HIGHLY unlikely, but there is still hope regardless of what happens. Good luck tomorrow night! Here's to a competitive game with no injuries :9:

I know it's not something Saints fans want to think about, and I am 99.9% positive that this wouldn't happen, BUT....If the Saints lose on Monday Night and then lose to Tampa, you guys could STILL get in the playoffs!

if Tampa beats New Orleans, Chicago beats Green Bay and Washington beats the Giants BOTH y'all and Bucs make the playoffs..imagine that..3 NFC South teams in the playoffs..Bucs would get the 5th Seed and Saints would get the 6th seed. Unfortunately, it would put you guys on a road trip to Philly with Tampa getting the winner of the Rams/Seahawks game.

Like I said, HIGHLY unlikely, but there is still hope regardless of what happens. Good luck tomorrow night! Here's to a competitive game with no injuries :9:

You're too nice to be a Falcons' fan. :hihi:

j/k

Thanks for the post. :9:

May the best team win Monday night. :beerchug:

:gosaints:

Do you guys use your chat program during the game? If so, would it be safe for me to be there? lol...

As long as your not trolling, you should be good. There's about 30-40 saints fans that meet in the chat. Should be some good conversation as always.

Flex game?

Looking at next week's schedule the only 2 games I see as possibilities are saints/bucs or packers/bears. Chicago could have 2nd seed sown up by then and may rest starters. If I was NBC the saints/bucs would be my pick for game of the week. Any word on when announcement will be made by NBC/NFL?

I watch the game and occassionally comment on it..if it's a good play, I say good play (no matter what team made it)...If there was a missed call and I didn't see it, I will ask about it. But i'm not gonna sit in there and go "HAHAHAHAHA FALCONS WIN!!! WHAT NOW!!!" or even to a smaller extent, I won't sit in there and go "TOUCHDOWN FALCONS!! WOOHOO!!" I will save that for the Falcons chat..

There is NO way NBC will not show Packers/Bears if they can flex it. NFC south division rivals gets no respect compared to NFC north. If they don't flex it, it will be because FOX had the ability to block it.

another thread already up on this topic... and not for week 17... to ensure the best game for the final week is in primetime NBC can pick as late as either tonight or tom. night

They may want to be picking on Tues. night. Eagles result may have Chicago with 2 seed sown up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom