Sunday Night Football Pregame Show (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They have just announced that the Atlanta Falcons are the second best team in the NFC behind the Chicago Bears.

It's gonna be a long second half of the season. :smileypuker:

Meh, I don't care. We seem to play better when people think we stink. Probably less pressure on the team in a subconscious way.

I'd have to agree with the Giants being the 2nd best team, and honestly I think they could beat the Bears...it would be a good matchup. The Giants defense is playing great, and Eli is having his breakout year. Add Tiki into the mix and you've got a well-balanced, solid team.

As far as the Falcons go, they're as good as Vick is...and when he's horrible, so are they. Unfortunately for them, he's also very inconsistant. I truly believe that we'll see both sides of Vick for the remainder of the season, and hopefully we'll come out on top in the number of wins.

Personally I'd put the Giants and Carolina in front of Atlanta.

Carolina is starting to play ball now.

Personally I'd put the Giants and Carolina in front of Atlanta.

Carolina is starting to play ball now.

HUH? (where is a shoulder shrugging smilie when you need one?)They just lost to the Bengals.....

Seriously, I think the second best team in the NFC is the Giants

HUH? (where is a shoulder shrugging smilie when you need one?)They just lost to the Bengals.....

Seriously, I think the second best team in the NFC is the Giants

That was Tampa that lost to the Bengals, Carolina is playing Dallas right now.

Did anyone get to see the Giants play today? I wanted to see how thier D looked without Arrington. Looks like they did well judging by the numbers so yeah I am with you guys, they are #2 behind the Bears. If the Bears get home field through the playoffs the Giants would be a difficult team to play since they would be used to the elements of Chicago, unlike the Panthers.

Sorry dude, but Tampa lost to Philly last week. Carolina lost to the Bengals.

<a href="http://www.nfl.com/schedules"><b>NFLSchedules and Results</b></a>

EDIT: I see what you were saying now. My bad, I'm an idiot. (where is a smilie banging his head with a hammer when you need it?)

Last edited:

EDIT: I see what you were saying now. My bad, I'm an idiot. (where is a smilie banging his head with a hammer when you need it?)

No problem man but I was just about to tell you to turn on your local NBC station. lol

Everyone's had too much to drink! Tampa beat Philly last week on a 62 yard last second FG. Cincy beat Carolina last week. The Giants beat Tampa today. Carolina and Dallas are playing right now.

Everyone's had too much to drink! Tampa beat Philly last week on a 62 yard last second FG. Cincy beat Carolina last week. The Giants beat Tampa today. Carolina and Dallas are playing right now.

I forgot cincy did beat carolina last week but I was talking about today.

Now that I think about it maybe I should retract my first statement. :smilielol:

I'd have to agree with the Giants being the 2nd best team, and honestly I think they could beat the Bears...it would be a good matchup. The Giants defense is playing great, and Eli is having his breakout year. Add Tiki into the mix and you've got a well-balanced, solid team.

As far as the Falcons go, they're as good as Vick is...and when he's horrible, so are they. Unfortunately for them, he's also very inconsistant. I truly believe that we'll see both sides of Vick for the remainder of the season, and hopefully we'll come out on top in the number of wins.

I agree. I actually think that the Giants are playing the best ball in the NFC when you consider their opposition.

For what is worth, you might be right Steve. Carolina is playing right now, and "playing ball". I still give the nod to the Giants based on records though.

Dallas looks really flat right now, Parcells looks like he's about to cry or something....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom