Sunday Ticket streaming service (1 Viewer)

As an Apple user I do hope they get the deal. And I hope it’s set up for those odd game days where here in NW Louisiana the cowboys and saints game are the same time same network. Happens a couple of times a year and the local fox channel swaps back and forth with which game they show. So hoping with an Apple TV app I could pay for like the one or two games this happens. Last couple years I’ve been using Hulu, with some stupid extreme package that gives me local channels espn etc so I could watch all my games. When the local fox channel screwed me id trick Hulu in thinking I was in Monroe , la so I could get a different fox channel and still watch the game. Not sure if that’s still going to work.

Yeah the way that DTV does the streaming service isn’t ideal (I don’t think it’s unique to the Apple TV device, it’s the streaming service). It can be wonky and the “one screen at a time” sucks if you have a house and want the game in multiple rooms.

I’m doing streaming again this year and I asked my tech buddy to figure out a way to “mirror” one tv to another - not sure if it can be done.

Is each TV or device a different IP address? I don’t know what the solution is - they probably won’t do it like an app login because that’s too easy to share and too hard to police. I have another streaming service that allows two simultaneous logins so they can control that.
It’s by account , not device. Only one stream is allowed. I run into the issue when my step son puts on a game when I’m watching the Saints and it logs me off.

It’s by account , not device. Only one stream is allowed. I run into the issue when my step son puts on a game when I’m watching the Saints and it logs me off.

Right but I’m wondering how they might be able to allow more screens - because that’s a big drawback compared to the satellite service. Like the OP said, you should be allowed to have the game on in the living room and the kitchen (for example).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom