Sunday Ticket (1 Viewer)

Had the same issue. Just got off the phone with them. They said all the customers who stream NFL ST are going to get credited for what happened today. It should appear within 14 days.

Had the same issue. Just got off the phone with them. They said all the customers who stream NFL ST are going to get credited for what happened today. It should appear within 14 days.
That's good to know, and sorry that you probably spent over a couple of hours with them like I did last week. But what if it happens again next week. 2 weeks in a row could be a coincidence, but 3 weeks in a row is a trend.

Or maybe, it's Amazon and Apple hacking them to make them look bad, but I doubt it.

My feed was fine on the TV, couldn’t watch the secondary game on my iPad tho. That was down.

My feed was fine on the TV, couldn’t watch the secondary game on my iPad tho. That was down.

Yeah, the streaming service had the problem. If you get the Ticket via satellite feed through a DTV dish or through cable, that was not interrupted as I understand it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom