Suns, Bulls offering their lottery picks for Lonzo (1 Viewer)

Dago

Veteran
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

I honestly don't know much about the prospects this year although I have heard some say that there is just a massive drop off after the first 3

Would it be worth it to make the trade with the Lakers for their 4th pick and players and flip Lonzo to either the Suns or the Bulls for their lottery pick? Would it be better to get the third from the Knicks or end up with the 4th and 6th or 7th?

I would rather end up with Ja Morant or RJ Barrett at #3 than anyone available at #4 and #6 or #4 and #7. That's before we even start talking about the actual players involved in the trades. I'm not sure I really care for anyone on the Lakers roster not named "LeBron James" in return for one of the top 5 players in the NBA just entering his prime.

I figured that would be the case....I seriously doubt we would get a good player plus the lottery pick from Chicago or Phoenix

If Lonzo Ball and the Laker's 4th overall pick can pry Ja Morant from the Grizzlies...I'd give Anthony his way (with Solo). Morant, Ingram, Kuzma, and next year's number 1 would give the Pelicans tons of options. For Instance: Would the Knicks consider a trade involving Ingram (a seasoned, former 2nd overall pick, and double digit scorer) for an untested RJ Barret. They say there are only three 'sure things' in this year's draft. Could you imagine the Pelicans getting all three?

I think we're going to start seeing a lot of low ball offers for AD in an attempt to get him cheap since he's obviously not interested in staying in NOLA. Unless AD has outright told these teams he's not playing for them, I don't buy for one second that Boston is no longer interested in AD. I don't buy that the Lakers won't offer the same package or better if it comes to that. In fact, the Lakers would probably offer more because they're going to feel pretty confident AD will sign long term.

After what the Celtics can offer (Tatum, Smart, picks) I like the Knicks assets, mainly the #3 pick. Anyone else they throw in is a rotational player. Also, I did read an article today quoting David Griffin gushing over Brandon Ingram's potential.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom