Sup Who Dats you guys look great (1 Viewer)

bearsfanforever

Very Banned
Reaction score
Wow, the Saints look great this year. As usual Drew Brees is lights out. I love watching Brees play, and he is such a class act. It finally looks like the Saints are coming together as a very well balanced team. Past few years you have been missing key elements on defense and struggled a bit running. This year I have been very impressed with the Saints in all aspects of the game. I always have to cheer for Sean Payton from my alma mater. I'm glad to see him bringing this all together. I sure hope you guys can keep the train on the track. Jets vs Saints is going to be a great game to watch this week.

My Bears have been playing in some very very close games but glad we are winning them. We had the deepest LB group in the NFL and it has been devasted with injury unfortunately. This has been an amazingly fun year for me watching Bears football.

They aren't going to be beating up and dominating anyone and will have to fight for every inch this year but I am having a lot of fun. We have a lot of new young players improving their game from week to week and it's great to watch. Of course I love that we have Cutler, he is a lot of fun to watch and I never feel like we are out of a game.

Playoffs or not this is going to be a GREAT season for me to watch as a diehard Bears fan and NFL fan.

I'm really loving watching the Broncos as well. Sure hope they can prove the league wrong.

Good luck and good health to the Saints!

What's up? Haven't seen you around in awhile.

So how's Urlacher's replacement looking?

Too bad we won't play the Bears this year!

Once you guys get Forte going, which may happen against Detroit, ya'll will be a tough out. Im not really a Bears fan, but I will be rooting for you guys when ya'll face Minny.

Hey Buick, hope all is well, I've been really busy this year, especially with Bears stuff. This was an exciting offseason/season so have kept busy.

When Urlacher went down Hunter Hillenmeyer replaced him since he has been on this team for a few years. Last week Hunter actually broke a rib so we are three deep now. However, Nick Roach came in and played better than Hunter, and Roach is young. We have lost three LB to injury but Pisa Tinoisamoa will be back soon and will improve our LB group bigtime.

Once you guys get Forte going, which may happen against Detroit, ya'll will be a tough out. Im not really a Bears fan, but I will be rooting for you guys when ya'll face Minny.

The run game actually concerns me a bit unfortunately. Forte has a sore knee and it's obviously been impacting his play, and our Oline has been shakey due to a few new players. We will get it back on track though. Good thing is we can win games passing the ball.

Saints have that perfect balance going which spells disaster for Saints opponents. I remember that feeling from the 06 Bears. I almost felt sorry for our opponents at times.

Hey. Whats up man. Have seen you around for a while. Things are looking up for us this season but I hope we continue to progress each week. I think we'll be fine as long as we don't beat ourselves.

You guys have looked solid so far. I was a bit worried when Seattle went up on you but you came back and took that game over. And that win over Pitt was impressive, good hard fought game. I wish we played yall this year (in the dome of course), hopefully it'll be in the NFCCG again (with a different outcome of course)!

Yeah definitely in the dome next time. I'm over playing in chcago in December or January. 3 years in a row is enough for a long time.

Hey. Whats up man. Have seen you around for a while. Things are looking up for us this season but I hope we continue to progress each week. I think we'll be fine as long as we don't beat ourselves.

You guys have looked solid so far. I was a bit worried when Seattle went up on you but you came back and took that game over. And that win over Pitt was impressive, good hard fought game. I wish we played yall this year (in the dome of course), hopefully it'll be in the NFCCG again (with a different outcome of course)!

Hey Cali, well the rest of the NFL hopes you don't progress each week :ezbill:. Giants and the Saints seem to be the teams to beat in the NFC. This week will be another great test for the Saints.

Our games have all been very close games but it has been exciting. Hopefully we will continue to get better and our new offense will begin to excel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom